Thread: A question for Infrared Sauna users

elbuscador Guest

A question for Infrared Sauna users

Greetings,

I was thinking on purchasing an Infrared Sauna and came across some negative information on curezone.com in regards to it having an effect on your subtle energy bodies (EMF?). I have heard nothing but good things about FIR Infrared Saunas and am not stating that I agree with what the forum member posted.

I don't even give the link because I simply don't have any supporting data to back up these negative statements. I thought that I should address the forum members who use Infrared Saunas with hopes on getting more information (good or bad). The main question is: Has your ability to have obe's been effected by it's use?

I have been on a 'hot streak' lately (in regards to having obe's) and certainly don't want to purchase a device that is going to effect my ability to have them (or slow things down).

Regards

Blog Entries
    Well, my bathroom has an infrared light (you know, that's what those red lights are that warm you up in the bathroom) and use it all the time, and have found no adverse consequences over my energy body. If you read the forums you'll see that I am a fairly frequent projector (at least lately) so the light doesn't affect me. I have recently learned energy dowsing with a pendulum, (it's an ongoing project) and have found no energy 'bad spots' in my house. So, at least in my experience, it's all good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.