Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3rd Eye Open - What does it Look like?

Re: 3rd Eye Open - What does it Look like?

[QUOTE=Komal;144907]
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCrow View Post
    When your brow chakra or 3rd eye is "opened" what do you see?

Wh@en the third eye is in the process of opening or activating, usual sign would be nightmares, vivid dreams, profecies, flashes of events, sometimes insomnia, tingling sensation or pressure in the middle forehead( like some energy is trying to come out of it), with time- clarity of thoughts, improved intution and many more.
    Opening third eye is not a very big deal, the deal is how you deal with the situations which comes after opening the third eye.
    It should not be treated as a trend which every people must follow to look cool or something like that.
    3rd eye is the divine right of every sentient beings in the universe and should be treated with care and respect. Our physical eye is the eye of our body, but the 3rd eye is the eye of our soul. When the soul is ready( mature, stable, ready to face the truth, ready to know the working of the universe and its beings), Our soul then automatically advances itself to the next higher level of conciousness without our own mental or physical effort by forcing our third eye to open prematurely(just like you are putting a 4rd class student to give a graduation level exam: definetly the poor child fails in exam because he doesn't know the basics of the middle levels). When the soul is ready i.e, when our lower chakras are ready to serve as a basic foundations for our third eye to stand on and carry on its divine duties. We respect ourself and understand everything deeply and in a more positive way and deal with it in a healthy way. Whatever happens after the activation we face it like a mature beings and try to understand it rather than judging and being fearfull of it. Because we graduated at this point step by step, now we are rock soild, our lower chakras are strong enough to handle the knowledge and experience given by our 3rd eye chakra.
    Opening 3rd eye is a great responsibility to yourself and to the world.
    However, comming to the point: when the third eye starts activating (usually earlier for some people) it usually looks like a tiny glow of light right in the middle of your forehead when you close your eyes and when you are in a meditative state, you see that with time more and more you are focused and in peace within your true self, that tiny glow of light changes itself to a bright hexagonal shape of white light...it does not happens everytime you close your eyes to meditate,..with time and practice when your focus and concentration gets mature..that hexagonal shape of light will turn to a clear little bright star, right in the middle of your forehead and you could be able to see it clearly as if you are looking in the drak sky with only a single bright star. Thats it!
    "Komal" in our language means soft , velvety and gentle , are you Indian by any chance?

I haven't read the post above so I'm going to give my answer as it comes.

The third eye chakra or the ajna chakra opens differently for everyone , In Kundalini tantra ( by swami satyananda sarswati ) it is the second last chakra the Kundalini Aspirant works to open , in the books we get plenty of warnings how this chakra opens and the things that can go wrong.

In the previous forum (before jumping to site here) there was somebody who posted a question asking can one get migraines and headaches and nausea from working on the third eye? ( i was so jubliant on reading the post , since I too got nausea , terrible headaches and flashes of very bright light ) that I emailed the OP and we swapped notes over the same thing both of us were experiencing . I asked the authors e-mail team about the headaches and they said it's a very rare occurrence , but it does happen ( it was very lightly hinted at in the book)

What I'm trying to say is that the third eye chakra opens differently for everyone.

For those who work with Kundalini the Ajna Chakra open in conjunction with the Mooladhar chakra , i.e it is a "paired awakening".Others develop Ajna Chakra differently (without a paired awakening)

The most relevant text to answer you precisely would be answered by the question "How would awakening the 3rd eye impact my thinking or functioning mind?"

This answered here in the book ( these are my private notes , taken for Kundalini Tantra) :

The Effects of Ajna Chakra awakening on the Mind and thought processes.
    3.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.jpg

I have other notes on the same topic , I'll post them in light of what and how this thread shapes itself to be
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (94.0 KB, 1 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (70.3 KB, 1 views)
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Re: 3rd Eye Open - What does it Look like?

btw , were bumping a thread from 2005
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .