Sorry didn't get any replies at first and haven't checked back in a while.

No the questions are this basically.

When your 3rd eye is open, what does that mean? How do you feel, or KNOW that your 3rd eye is open?

You mentioned throbbing in that area. I've noticed that I can control my energy even while driving my car to make any part of my body warm, or to even make any part of my body throb. But I still cannot have an obe. I can make my forehead throb ... but how does that constitute a 3rd eye being open?

What do you get when a 3rd eye is open?

I'm wondering if it was like what I saw that one morning.

Other times when I'm at the cusp of falling asleep and I realize I'msleeping I can see a picture for a brief second of something. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of a dream, and close my eyes again and I see flashing patterns of light.

Other times when I meditate, I get lights dancing across my eyes very dim, but moving like a psychodelic screen saver or visualization for a mp3 player. I can almost induce that every time.

But that one time, actually 2 times I've physically SEEN something with my eyes closed, but being wide awake, I have not been able to duplicate. Was that having my 3rd eye open?

What benefits does the 3rd eye give you?

How do you "Feel" Shakras? I've been able to feel a tingling every once in a while when I move energy to a particular chakra. But most of them are pretty much dead, no matter how long I mediate and move energy..

thanks for your replies

Recently since I've been working on this energy work I've predicted several major events, and even some that blow my mind. Things just enter your mind when you quiet it, and if you can remember and write them down, it will amaze you when things happen later.