Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
Squares exist as well as oppositions, as per astrology.
This is where magic aligns with the sacred / secret geometry, and indeed astrology when the indirect astral levels are concerned (4 elements in your mind as the qualities, each in 3 different variants - hence "the zodiac" wheel - the ancient scheme for the energy / qualities interactions). Deepen your vision, learn to read it by your intuition and direct mystic insight, and you can use the powers of the solar system, and the cosmos (through fixed stars), to modify the global situation. Hence the old saying that only laymen are dependent on stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sien View Post
I feel uneasy when I think about the directional effect on a negative source (excluding the disease). I prefer to have good defense but not active opposition.
I believe that women have a natural disclination toward then yang element. The universe was created as a dualistic "place". Humans were given minds to rationalize why they "need" to follow yin, or yang only, and they make exceptions (like for a disease) when it's convienient. The reality is, we face active and passive forces all the time. The current needs both to work. If you prefer passive forces, create such aura that protects you; if you need an instant effect, the active force would suit better here.