Quote Originally Posted by heliac
I love looking at how esoteric spiritual phenomenon crosses culture and how the different cultures interpret the same phenomenon.
Yes, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Enochian
I think it is pointless to try to cram topics like OBE and kundalini into christianity. Christianity simply does not address these topics.
In fact, it does, just not by the same terms and certainly not within the same framework. That was kind of the point of those links, which you apparently didn't explore or read and yet still felt qualified to comment on.

And, more to the point, Kundalini (by whatever name it's going) is independent of religion, culture, language, and framework. It happens to people of any and all backgrounds, and many of them, quite reasonably, use their own familiar culture, religion, language, and framework to understand it and interpret it.

Robert Bruce has written, "Kundalini is an energy seed that exists in everyone, regardless of race or tradition or belief," and I certainly agree with that, and that's kind of the point of the links I gave.

The links are primarily from/about people with a Christian background (many of them continuing to identify as Christian) who have experienced Kundalini awakening and done the research into their own tradition in order to find out what's in the available history and literature regarding the phenomenon.