Thread: MAP has been the most powerful method for me

Leary Herring Guest

MAP has been the most powerful method for me

For 18 months I worked with all 6 Gateway waves, Ultrameditation, Holosync, as well as material by William Buhlman, Stephen Sutphen, Dane Spotts, Kelly Howell, Jeffrey Thompson and some Robert Bruce techniques as described in Astral Dynamics.
    I had LDs, some altering of dream scenarios, false awakenings, vibes, partial separations, and one spontaneous, brief OBE.
    I started MAP 1 month ago and things are happening fast.
    Here are some highlights. (Note: the experiences do not happen during the actual exercise. Usually they begin during sleep in the middle of the night.)
    Feb. 21, 2007: MAP Day 1. Began program
    Feb. 23: MAP Day 2. Second body arms worked on their own.
    Feb. 25: MAP Day 4. Spontaneously began to step out of my body.
    Feb. 29: MAP Day 7. Wake up with strong vibrations. Attempt separation.
    Mar. 05: MAP Day 10. I recall 7 dreams in one night.
    Mar. 07: MAP Day 11. Awakened by an intense jolt up my mid back.
    Mar. 10: MAP Day 12. OBE into real time zone using roll out method.
    I'm sure my previous work has helped my development, but when I started MAP I got strong sensations beginning on day 1.
    I used to think energy work was a drag. Now I believe there's a power to it that goes beyond physical reality, but it's not inmediate. It takes constance, seriousness and strong determination.
    I was getting discouraged, but wasn't about to give up. One night I just told my entire being with all the intensity I could, that I was going to do it no matter what.
    I worked at it for over a year, but I feel the energy work in MAP was the real catalyst.

Blog Entries
    I agree with you that all the other methods would have helped get you to where you are. I also agree that energy work makes all the difference and persistence is the key.

So glad you're making progress. You have a lot of knowledge to share now, which makes you a potential source of mentoring to those not as far along as you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

star Guest
    Yoga Nidra is helping me along. I just need to get more sleep. I was trying to catch up on sleep, and give me body a chance to heal from PT and falling off my Bicyle.

Someone came to my barracks room and wanted me to go to a Gospel Church Sunday morning. I agreed and gave him my number. I do strange things when I'm exhausted.

I just hope I get enough sleep tonight. Hopefully no Marines wake me up 2 in the morning, then again at 0800. That also no one plays loud music that will echo through my room with its Bass.

I actually doubt I'll sleep tonight. Its just, I'm finding I don't care either.

But yeah, Yoga Nidra, works well and all that.

Leary Herring Guest
    Beekeeper,
    You have said so much in so few words.
    Your kindness has encouraged me, and your wisdom has inspired me to begin thinking beyond myself.
    I am looking forward to learning more from you.
    Thank you.

Blog Entries
    LH,
    Aren't you gorgeous! I look forward to learning from you too!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

bastien001 Guest
    Of course it is, that's the MOST powerful technique for me too.
    When beginning it, I had Gateway Experience-ed seriously but had got nothing of what I'd call ''consciously''. With Robert Bruce's method and practical way of doing it, you can't be missing nothing really. Even a left-brainer can have it !
    I make myself a leisure time and pleasure to master it and learn it. Nothing is ever the same, that's a handsome field of investigation.
    N.E.W rules !