Thread: Trance meditiation questions

Robbie Guest

Trance meditiation questions

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing your books on Astral Projection - they have been very informative and have helped me understand a few experiences I've had over the last year or two. I had a few questions that I have been wondering about which are listed below.

I believe that I have had 2 x spontanious OBEs over the last couple of years. The first, I feel was a caffine induced OBE where my body was physically tired but my mind awake while trying to sleep. The second occurred after the birth of my daughter - again I was physically tired by the end of the day but on such a 'high' about the new person in my life. In both instances I found myself in another room of the house. It was dark and gloomy and I couldn't make out much at all. Both times I was scared back into my body by a feeling that someone was about to break into the house. I felt the swirly falling sensation before jolting back awake.

Since then I have been working hard to achieve a conscious OBE using your methods in Astral Dynamics + MAP. I feel that I am slowly getting there...I am currently up to the body loosening week in MAP.

Questions:
    1. I first purchased and read Astral Dynamics. I started the energy work, trance work and exit techniques within the first 2 weeks of reading the book. Within 1 week of commencing trance meditiation I received a call out of the blue from an employer who wanted me to undertake consultancy work for their company - This has never happened to me before so I took the offer. I then purchased MAP and began working through the weeks. I worked my way up to and completed the trance meditation week and guess what? My wife now has 2 x tutoring jobs, my boss from my normal daytime job was called up to also conduct consultancy work (different company) of which he said he could pass some work on to me and finally I was approached by another manager to work for their section at a better location + pay. My question is this - do you think this is simply coincidence or does trance meditation normally have such positive outcomes?? These job offers etc. have never happened to me before - they are extremely out of the ordinary.

2. After completing trance meditation for approx 1 week my VCR + TV now don't work. I nomally meditate in the same room. Is this also coincidence or something you or others have experienced?

3. Since completing trance meditation for 1 x week our car has broken down two times but on each occasion I have been either lucky to break down in front of the repair shop I needed to get it fixed at or had a door to door sales person sell me discount repair vouchers just prior to it occurring. Again, is this sort of thing to be expected?

4. When trance meditating - I sometimes feel a swirly sensation before I am jolted awake or back into a light meditation. Is this tiredness or an inner projection taking place?

5. You mention in your book "Practical Psychic Self Defense" that when you had "break throughs" with your metaphysical work your son would sometimes experience psychic attack. Is attempting to achieve an OBE therefore not advisable if there are young children in the house?

Thanks,

Robbie

Re: Trance meditiation questions

G'day,

1. Yes, when you start meditating and getting in touch with your higher self, this can put you in a state of 'flow' and life can start working better for you, eg, your luck improves.

2. It is fairly well known that some people, when they meditate and do energy work, can affect electrical and electronic devices. To help avoid this, disconnect delicate electronics from the power point before meditation.

3. Again, this is improved luck. This is connecting with the flow. It is what I call 'bee following'. This is a very good thing. Just accept it and smile and it will get even better.

4. This is most likely the end of an OBE. OBE happens frequently during altered state meditation, but the memory does not download so you only have the memory from your physical body mind, which is meditating.

5. It is difficult to tell whether meditation and energy work and OBE attempts would cause any problems in any given situation. You will have to experiment and see what happens. These things will not in themselves attract negative attention. In my case, I was doing some fairly extreme things, and had suffered many years of negative attacks. So what happened to me was not typical and not something to use as a yard stick.

Given that you have good luck and are in the flow, it is highly unlikely that you will attract any kind of negative attention.

Take care, Robert