I've read a lot about constructs, and learning to make them a more permanent aspect of a projector's experiences, etc...for example creating the same "sword" everytime, eventually it lasts longer, summons quicker and can even be waiting for you when you project (eventually, according to Robert Bruce)

I am nowhere near advanced to do this yet, but I'm wondering if it is possible to create something that will benefit the entire experience...slowly build it every time you project until it provides a lasting benefit, perhaps by allowing the subconscious mind to utilize it as a given....

For example I have a goal to create a ring of "energy transfer", and I will link that ring to my prone etheric body "magically" during the OBE...it will transfer energy to my projected double, granting higher energy and greater stability during projections (in general)

My question is: Can this even work? Are any advanced astral travelers doing anything like this, on the RTZ or the higher planes??

I believe anything that can strengthen and add stability to a projection is a positive thing for spiritual development, not just a carnal meaningless creation to perpetuate fun....surely there is hope for something like this?

Anyone?