Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Human Races in the Astral

Human Races in the Astral

i've been APing for over thirty, but there's some races of humans that aren't very present astrally, or seemed reserved to only certain areas/functions.

caucasians seem to be everywhere. and human-wise they were the only race i saw for a long time. and this has nothing to do with my own physical environment since i grew up in toronto, which is a highly cosmopolitan city. i had an equal blend/balance of just about every race/culture imaginable. i've also been more intrigued by exotic ethnicity my entire life, my step-father was black, my brother is half-black. the bulk of my friends have been asian, african, or caribbean. anyway.

i've spent more time in the astral then anyone i know. in that time i've *only* come across latin americans in situations dealing with aliens & the military, only in a 'migrant worker' type mode. usually working in complexes with produce, and food prep.

i've only come across asians (rarely) in situations that have to do with what i call highly-advanced human civilizations (off-world). one has been the underground city on mars, and the other (lately) is part of a training facility (space-station) for astral-espionage. typically in the medical or science field.

and only twice now have i come across any black folks. and that's just been in the last few months. one was a group of rastafarian's who appeared to have very high-standing astrally. and another i just experienced today...that was a large 'gang' organization with a definite hierarchy. interestingly all the men were black (with the ability to morph into dogs. all the 'typical' fighting/guard breeds...dobermans, pitts, german shepherds.) and all the women were white. the men owned differing numbers of women based on their position of wealth & power. there was also an strange tattooing process where tatts were given for everything. ownership, completed quests, achievement, etc (everyone looked like walking nascars with all the branded logos).

anyway. that's about it. i've yet to encounter any middle eastern people, or many europeans in general.

i regularly come across native americans, but i'm not speaking on an individual basis. i'm just interested in knowing of actual *groups* or cultures others have come across in their travels. human of course.

and i'd have to say that the astral appears (2me) to be more male based & operated. unfortunately!

no one?

no one can say they encounter more women then men, more men then women? any noticeable majority of one race of people over another?

Blog Entries
    (Just got back from the weekend out)- Most of my adventures involve caucasians, of the germanic type, or shadow- type beings of the male gender. Not black, like dark and slavic-looking- 'in the shadows'. I'm hispanic, so you'd think I'd have seen more ethnic looking people in the astral, having grown up in PR, but no, mostly tall 'shiny' blondes. And some asian looking people only when I used to get abducted. (At least once), maybe twice.
    I'll have to pay more attention next time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

see i find that really interesting since you're hispanic and grew up in that culture/environment. yes. mostly germanic, blondes & the asians (in reference only to abductions for me as well). non-hostile..

and tons of military.

Blog Entries
    and tons of military.
    That too. Once I ended up in what seemed to be an underground bunker. I wondered if I'd been recruited all of a sudden and didn't know it.

U-Mos Guest
    there may be a reason for that

and by the way "underground city on mars" must know details

of course there's a reason!
    what do you run up against astrally??? is it friendly? is it sinister?

mars. yes, have been there a few times. too much to explain, but if you're interested you can some here

Blog Entries
    This may have nothing to do with this (or maybe it does) but on the latest 3 or 4 projections, including the night before last night, I haven't been able to leave the earth's orbit. I tried again and always get bounced back down at the topmost layer (at least how I process it). Is this or anything similar happening to anyone else?
    I have had thoughts that maybe there's something I have to do 'down here' before I'm allowed to go back 'out there', but I don't know- is it just me, or a more generalized phenomenon?

some of each i think, where there are cosmic elements that effect travel, and elements on an individual basis. if you're guts telling you it's something you have to do...that's probably it.

i know the sun is at solar minimum, officially. i think that has a lot to do with it. it's set for maximum around 2010-2011. more here. the moon is also a big factor, effecting your own biorhythm, as well as the earth in general.

there might also be something to where you want to head specifically. i've never thought of the astral as part of the galaxy system, like heaven i guess. i don't think of it as "up". to me it's something that surrounds me on all levels and there's no end to how one can get there. i guess if i thought about it as an actual destination. i'm thinking about the idea that people get to destinations by car or plane. if those aren't available...they can't get to where they going. but there's bikes, motorcycles, walking, boats, lost of other options. of course none of that 'really' applies to astral travel. it seems that when people think of it as someplace specific it limits getting there.

not saying that's the case for you, but for anyone else that might be reading this. i guess the ideas are closer to heaven. where it's put across that there's only one way to get there. "accept jesus christ into your life"!
    and that creates a whole other picture...of some guy named j.c. that you have to invite in, and a whole bigger picture behind that, of not pissing off the big guy behind him. it's all very linear, with specific rules, and as such becomes extremely limited (imo).

anyway...no one way to get out of here for sure! and never really one specific destination. i do find i go through cycles that are very quiet. and for me that's odd, bcuz i've been projecting regularly for over 3 decades. make me sound old! i use those odd occasions to catch up on sleep! (which...i've not been doing regularly for over 3 decades!)

faerylight Guest
    This is not an astral experience, or maybe it is...

Years ago, when things were WAY TRIPPY for me, I kept getting this theme, over and over again, about "foreigners". I took it to be a metaphor for "alien" races. I had A LOT of stuff about Asians too. Some of the other foreigners did not like the Asians and vice versa. I would get other stuff like directions that would indicate foreigners - some were South, the Asians were East, some were West. Anyhow, some groups of these foreigners did not get along at all, some races were messing with humanity, some were helping, some were enslaved and angry.

My boss at my job during the thick of this wacko stuff was not a nice man - he reminded me of something of a puppet of some bigger entity, trying to gobble up undeveloped land (I worked for a company that would buy undeveloped land and sell mitigation credits to companies). I talked to my father one day and told him my boss was from Texas. My dad said, and this made me freak out a bit, although it is a fairly common joke : "You go East till you smell it and South until you step in it". The way he said it gave me the willies and it felt like that strange double speak thing that was going on a lot with me during those times - where people would say something but it had several layers of info in it. It felt like a warning to me that my boss was working with "aliens" from the South - which were not friendly. I also remember when my boss was handing me something, two people in the office JUMPED IN to intercept to make sure we did not touch eachother. WEIRD I TELLS YA, WEIRD!!!

I also got stuff about German folk, Nazi's in particular. I remember hearing an Art Bell show where someone called in and said the Nazi's were responsible for polluting the air. When I heard this, something in me 'clicked' and I understood it to mean that the "air waves" were not clean, you know, telepathic stuff. Weird man, very, very weird times. Seemed also to correspond to colors for me, the colors being Green, Yellow and Red.

This was during the time that felt like one big neverending LSD trip for me. Sometimes I wonder if I was caught up in some sort of Astral War and maybe I was blown open a bit and seeing this consciously, which really f'd with my head.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast