Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Human Races in the Astral

Blog Entries
    muse wrote:
    there might also be something to where you want to head specifically. i've never thought of the astral as part of the galaxy system, like heaven i guess. i don't think of it as "up". to me it's something that surrounds me on all levels and there's no end to how one can get there.
    Well, I've never thought of that way either, except that in my head the physical universe would qualify as the RTZ, just 'big'. I have been in situations where I'm floating in 'outer space', aware that it's prob. my interpretation of 'inner space', but have wondered if there is a way to actually going to any of the planets 'out there' and seeing the RTZ there, so I've done the 'up' thing, not because it's the only way to go, but because I've done it before, and it's been the most scary, visual and fun, all at the same time. But I've never arrived at a 'planet'. But lately I've had the drive to do it, (almost a compulsion, frankly) but no dice. It's like there's a rubber band in the 'uppermost' layers, which bounces me back.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by faerylight
    This is not an astral experience, or maybe it is...

I also got stuff about German folk, Nazi's in particular. I remember hearing an Art Bell show where someone called in and said the Nazi's were responsible for polluting the air. When I heard this, something in me 'clicked' and I understood it to mean that the "air waves" were not clean, you know, telepathic stuff. Weird man, very, very weird times. Seemed also to correspond to colors for me, the colors being Green, Yellow and Red.
    You may find this of interest. I recommend that everyone read this:
    http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=188
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

faerylight Guest
    I gotta tell ya, that gives me the creeps man. Ya, during those years I picked up something along the lines of a few Texans working with Foreigners on some sort of evil plot. Strange to see someone else has this idea too. Wonder what that's about. Anytime I would try to talk to anybody about this back then they would just look at me, with blank stares and each one always said "I don't know what you're talking about", like some stepford robot or something.

Yikes, just thinking about those times again makes me feel a bit breathless and upset. My fragments are not fully OK with what happened back then me thinks.

In the Astral I see demographics commensurate with that realm .In the Etheric of Paris I see French mostly and tourists similarly in Peru mostly Peruvians

.In the astral over Baltimore MD USA I saw many young black males . I suspect that identification with a geographic location affords peoples who populate those locales in real time , a hang out more easily attained in the etheric and in the wilder more chaotic astral streams above the ethereal planes.

I do not believe that any race has a proclivity for projecting today but I do believe that historically some indigenous groups had a greater propensity for projection and as such the native peoples whether in North America , South America or Australia etc would find that their ties to the energies and magick of homelands made them more capable of OBE there .
    Thus aboriginal elders were able to OBE and remote view while being clairvoyantly witnessed by their own . So the native American shaman , the Tibetan , the African etc . Only Euros seem to lack this spiritual heritage .

Of special interest to this topic are the hitsananom /anasazi & the African slaves who projected and taught this method of escapism from the horrors inflicted upon them by fellow humans . ...an interesting children's book The People Could Fly .

I truly believe we are all one and that the race we incarnated into this life is not the only heritage we have had.

Robert Bruce believes in racial karma and suspects , as do I, that Indigenous who were cruelly maltreated by Euros become the impoverished addicted ones themselves in a future generation and by this, learn to love and to heal and to stop racism ....eventually .

In the Master Teaching Spirits called Mahatma all races and genders are represented as they are in the avatars and Godhead .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

RTZ that seems to be the case as above so below. further out...humans in general are a minority, but i still witness white, male (mostly military) infestation.

i'm not convinced that all humans are equal. seems to be a major glitch with the white-european's!!! they seem to like messing up the natural system, actually seem hell-bent on imposing their system on everything globally, and off-world as well. there's a lot of speculation & some highly intriguing research around the whole idea of the 'aryan' thing being alien to this world. something they'll actually admit to themselves. we don't know anything about how many other worlds are occupied in this galaxy (even this solar system) alone. if there is in deed another planet (or more) that's aryan, and predates our existence...it would explain why the astral seems overrun. just an idea.

that Indigenous who were cruelly maltreated by Euros become the impoverished addicted ones themselves in a future generation and by this, learn to love and to heal and to stop racism ....eventually .
    did you mean to say that the europeans who cruelly maltreated the indigenous became the impoverished?!? that statement confuses me a bit.
    what is *impoverished addicted*???
    i think i could be suffering from that!

that Indigenous who were cruelly maltreated by Euros become the impoverished addicted ones themselves in a future generation and by this, learn to love and to heal and to stop racism ....eventually .
    what is *impoverished addicted*???did you mean to say that the europeans who cruelly maltreated the indigenous became the impoverished?!?
    Yes for example ,Indigenous nations of people living in the USA were slaughtered , displaced and warehoused on reservations. Today survivors of many nations live in poverty on reservations and alchoholism is an issue.

Elders of American and Australian indigenous peoples have called alchohol white man's poison vecause it is not broken down the same way in other races . This perpetuates the damage done to the future generations .

There exists a theory that racial karma ie from slavery and genocide is punished by being reincarnated as a child of oppressive poverty in the race one persecuted . In this way slave masters become ghetto kids and US Calvary who slaughtered natives become the native living on a reservation .

We are all one of that I am confident and acts of non love cause the bully in this life to be a victim inanother .

The way to break free from karmic debt is to forgive and love one another .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2