Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What will you do after physical death?

Ouroboros Guest

Re: What will you do after physical death?

I can't wait until I can start projecting. Or even lucid dreaming.

Gotta remember to keep up with that dream journal x.x

star Guest

Our,

Will suggest meditating with your physical eyes a bit crossed, with light attention to the brow area. Deep belly breathing and with a big smile on your face with your tongue touching the roof of your mouth.

Relax into it, and let things happen. it really is normal to "WANT WANT WANT" stuff to happen. I still get that in myself. It just takes some time, and lots of practice. What will help your projection ability as well is grounding from time to time. (Throughout the day for short periods) and running etheric hands across surfaces, or even just attempting to lightly use your 3rd eye to peek around corners as you walk about. Pay attention to your surroundings and how you feel at any time. the spirit is nonverbal so you'll want plenty of practice in "feeling".

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Our,

Will suggest meditating with your physical eyes a bit crossed, with light attention to the brow area. Deep belly breathing and with a big smile on your face with your tongue touching the roof of your mouth.

Relax into it, and let things happen. it really is normal to "WANT WANT WANT" stuff to happen. I still get that in myself. It just takes some time, and lots of practice. What will help your projection ability as well is grounding from time to time. (Throughout the day for short periods) and running etheric hands across surfaces, or even just attempting to lightly use your 3rd eye to peek around corners as you walk about. Pay attention to your surroundings and how you feel at any time. the spirit is nonverbal so you'll want plenty of practice in "feeling".
    Hey, you just touched on something that I've been wondering about but never really bothered to ask.

Sometimes when I'm meditating I have my attention drawn to the third eye, especially if I'm doing something like energy work, but I've always drawn back from focusing too strongly on it because of the warnings I've heard about overdeveloping the third eye and creating imbalances. Maybe I've been too cautious about this, since my third eye seems pretty inactive in general.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    Our,

Hey, you just touched on something that I've been wondering about but never really bothered to ask.

Sometimes when I'm meditating I have my attention drawn to the third eye, especially if I'm doing something like energy work, but I've always drawn back from focusing too strongly on it because of the warnings I've heard about overdeveloping the third eye and creating imbalances. Maybe I've been too cautious about this, since my third eye seems pretty inactive in general.
    Deep belly breathing, while smiling and keeping your tongue up w/ your eyes slightly crossed and turned up towards the brow - is fairly safe, being if something starts to happen to fast - you can always stop. You don't have to pay any special attention to the brow while doing this, just "look up" at the area and allow things to... unfold.

Blog Entries

Third eye work I do

If the above gives you a headache, I do a few things to exercise the third eye that don't involve triggering it (the eyes-up thing)
    During the day I pick something to look at, and then try to 'retain' the image after looking at it for a few seconds (this is a Franz Bardon exercise) and do this a few times.
    Another 'indirect' third eye thing is to sit in front of something (with your back to it) and try to 'see' it with the back of your head. Without turning your head. This is harder than it seems, but it exercises the third eye without messing with the physical eyes or the nerves around it.
    One more exercise is meditative- I imagine I have a hole in my forehead and position my 'center of awareness' behind my brow, as if I were inside my head looking out the hole.
    That's it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: What will you do after physical death?

After Physical Death...
    Personally, I'm not really wanting to come back to this cesspool we call Earth. LoL
    There's just so much negativity floating around that it's getting to be quite a downer...

Unless things don't change for the better soon, I'm thinking I just won't bother coming back! LoL

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xanth
    After Physical Death...
    Personally, I'm not really wanting to come back to this cesspool we call Earth. LoL
    There's just so much negativity floating around that it's getting to be quite a downer...

Unless things don't change for the better soon, I'm thinking I just won't bother coming back! LoL
    Your avatar image is enough to make me want to stay.

8. Re: What will you do after physical death?

I'm sure I can manifest a cute froggy head to put on some poor unsuspecting astral creature while I'm over there.

AHAHAHA!! that's adorable!!!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

lightningbug Guest

ever since I was in middle school, the words Rest In Peace have pissed me off

why the hell do I want to sit around on my ass and do nothing? and why would I want to wish for others to sit on their ass and do nothing? such a meaningless and useless existence. Maybe its my age, or the life I am living now. Constant frustration that I can't do or even be half the things I want to do or be. Or maybe its something deeper.

But I never want to rest in peace. Live in peace. Be in peace. But rest? Rest? That's lame. And old. I don't even tell others to rest in peace. And I don't want my family to put those words on my grave.

Do. Be. Create. Learn. Grow. Explore. That's whats on my list. In this life. In any life.

That's how I've always felt. And I think part of how I feel is also connected to how I feel about angels. Again, since middle school I was really sensitive if people spoke badly about angels. If they said they were incapable of meaningful relationships, incapable of feeling, incapable of love, lacked free will, or this or that. Or if they said they look like humans with bird wings.

At the same time, I don't really know why I was offended by it. I can't recall ever meeting an angel. But I always felt angels aren't 'resting'.

So I wonder if how I feel about those words, R.I.P is also attached to my naive belief about angels.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast