Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: nkd MAP Journal

nkd Guest
    @CFTraveler- thanks for the tip. The funny thing is that this is exactly what I was visualizing (water running from my head to my navel). I can visualize it very well but I can't "feel" it when it is running down. I just get the picture but not the feeling. Yesterday I tried a differen approach: I was standing in front of a mirror and I was tracing with my hand (without touching) the path from my head to my navel and I could feel the energy moving. I have noticed that I depend a lot on my eyes because I can focus better with the eyes open I can quiet my mind better qith the eyes open and I can feel the energy better with my eyes open.

April 22, 23, 24, 25 :
    I haven't been able to "officialy" train these days. I have had too much work and stress... But I have tried to do at least some of the exercises of "Day 16". Because I have not donde the complete set of exercises I won't count the training day as completed.

The first thing I have tried is the brainwave generator 30 seconds pulse preset. I thought of the 15 seconds pulse asvery easy to do but I am having problems for completing the 30 seconds pulse. I can't keep my mind all that time without wondering. There are times when I think I am not thinking in anything but then I realize I am imagining something ar thinking something very deep in my mind... I have tried it for 3 or 4 days but I will nees more days to keep improving. I'll keep doing the 30 seconds pulse for now...

I also tried one day the exercice where I had to draw numbers and focus on them. That day I was very stressed and only was able to complete the exercise from 1 to 4.

I have heard the lucid dreaming brainwave preset but just for 10 minutes before going to sleep. I havent had a lucid dream, and I never remember to do my reality checks. I have to figure out a better method of asking myself if I am dreaming.

nkd Guest
    ** Day 16 ** April 28 207
    These days I have written just like 3 or 4 keywords about my dreams. I need to focus more on writing my dreams.

For the ring technique I wrote the 12 numbers in a white blackboard instead of in pieces of paper. I was able to complete the exercise from number 1 to 12 without a problem. I am still in the 30 seconds pulse preset and I am having a hard time keeping my mind quiet for such a long period but I think I am improving.

** Day 17 ** April 29 2007

Similar to yesterday’s training. The spot focus method works like a charm for me. It is the method I have always used and I have no problems quieting my mind when i am staring at something. It is when I have my eyes closed when I have problems.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4