Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: nkd MAP Journal

nkd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bastien001
    MAP is sooooo powerful. When you'll get at the end of the program, you 'll feel like someone with superskills, it will just boost you into OBEs. Your bed will become a departure station for space travel, as I like to call it.
    You'll just clap hands when back from experiences you'll come to love, like I do. And you'll just send many kisses to Robert and Brian, on this very site...hum, am I foreseeing the future ?
    I can't wait to finish the program then! Making this online journal is really helping me to be consistent with my training. The first time I attempted it I just did the first day and then completely forgot about the program because I started trying to have OBE's with methods I had read which only lead me to frustration. Right now I am almost done with the first week. Some weeks more and I could be already writing about my OBE experiences : ) this is going to be sooo great.

nkd Guest
    ** Day 6 ** April 10 2007

Today it happened the same as yesterday; I woke up without remembering my dream and then I slept again, the second time I did remember my dream and I finished up remembering the other dream also. I did not remember too much detail of any of the dreams. I have to start reading my dream journal entries before going to sleep.

In the noon I tried to make a projection. I laid down in my bed and focused in my breathing. after some minutes I felt all my body with energy (similar to the feeling of the body awareness exercises) but in every part of the body. I remained some minutes like that and then I stopped and continued with my day.

At night I did my daily exercises. Today I used for the first time the brainwave generator. I am not sure yet if I like it or if I prefer doing the exercises without it. I was very tired and the body awareness did not went to well. I spent a lot of time just to start feeling something in my toes. I do not know if I spent all my energy when trying to project. I had a dong in my mind also and it didn’t want to get away. Today was the first day I have the song in my mind problem.

In conclusion I was not happy with today’s results. But I am ready for tomorrow. The last day of the first week : )

bastien001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nkd
    I can't wait to finish the program then!

Right now I am almost done with the first week. Some weeks more and I could be already writing about my OBE experiences : ) this is going to be sooo great.
    > MAP will bring you such powerful tools you will look at yourself saying :"wewh. am I that powerful ?''.

bastien001 Guest
    ** Day 6 ** April 10 2007
    In conclusion I was not happy with today’s results.
    I will borrow from Master Bruce, but ''never give up''. Do a little bit each day. Your new competences you will learn during MAP are so precious, just open yourself till the end of MAP. If you get any discouragement, think just that you can just have results with practice.
    The DOING is the key to discouraged minds, cause you will get results out of practicing even if you don't want to, or are not in the mood.
    MAP is such : whatever your state of mind, practice, and you'll get results.
    During MAP when I used to have poor-results sessions, I managed somehow to never get worried and will myself to ''be happy with what I got''. Just allow yourself to be failing at times...be cool. It doesn't matter if you don't do everything right in the first place, 'cause you've found the right path (book) to where you want to go. Soon you'll laugh at video games, when you'll think about what experiences you've had with MAP.
    OK, I should let your space for your journal, that seems a good idea, also...

nkd Guest
    @ bastien001- Thank you for the advice. From now on I'll be allways happy with my training.

** Day 7 ** April 11 2007

I vaguely remembered three dreams. I was able to write a few keywords. I need to work more in my dream recall ability because these last three days I have been remembering less and less and bout my dreams. I need to recite the night;ly affirmations.

I did the daily exercises at night. I have to remember to do them in the afternoon because in the night I am more tired. I decided to not use the brain-wave generator today. I think that it will be better for me to learn to relax without it. The relaxation routine went smoothly; I have memorized it and I specially like the face relaxation because after doing it I feel my face very relaxed. The breathing awareness went OK; I managed to be most of the time focused in my breathing.

When I started doing the energy work my and I was trying to visualize the brushing movements my mind started wondering and I could not focus just in my legs. I tried and tried and slowly I started feeling some energy. At some point I found that I could get more focused with my eyes opened and looking at my legs. Curiously by doing that my mind would stop wondering and I could get focused on the energy movements. By the way, this is something I have noticed about myself: that if I close my eyes, I can not get very focused; but if I have my eyes opened then I can look at one spot and not think in anything. if I look for example at my legs then I can focus just in my legs.

I was a little tired and I think I was able to feel the bouncing but just for a few seconds. Then I got very distracted. I think I will try to do the bouncing again right now in my bed before falling asleep.

nkd Guest
    ** Day 8 ** April 12 2007

I started the day remembering a nightmare. It was very interesting because its been YEARS since I had a nightmare. I am wondering if its true that I haven’t had a nightmare for all these years, or maybe I have but I do not remember because usually I do not remember my dreams recently (before starting the MAP program). I remembered some parts but I need to keep working in my dream recall because I do not remember the details just the main event.

In the afternoon I read the introduction to week 2. I was so happy to read that feeling less energy in the body awareness was actually a good thing and not a bad thing! I thought that each time I did the exercises I was supposed to feel more and more energy; and this is one of the reasons my last week 1 days went not so good--I was expecting to get more intense feelings. I wish the book had told me that before!

I ended up doing the exercises at night again. The breathing awareness went great. I felt really concentrated on the last minute of breathing (after the 12 deep breaths). Today I had to do energy work for the hands. It took me some time to start up and I used some manual tracing but after a while I was doing it just with my mind. After finishing with the hands I did a little bit of leg energy work.

Kevin Guest
    I know what you mean about nightmares, it seems like forever since I've had one either. Though I do sometimes have dreams that I am getting chased and I am either running or fighting my way out of things. I don't consider these bad dreams, just sometimes uncomfortable to spend a whole dream with a world set against you.

nkd Guest
    Note:
    April 13 20007 - I could not train this day because I was extremely busy. I was not relaxed, I had a headache and I was tired. I will consider this day as lost and I'll do Day 9 tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Note:
    April 13 20007 - I could not train this day because I was extremely busy. I was not relaxed, I had a headache and I was tired. I will consider this day as lost and I'll do Day 9 tomorrow.
    Don't consider it as lost! Consider it as recuperative! Rest is part of growth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

nkd Guest
    ** Day 9 ** April 14 2007

Today I completed my exercises very late at night. I used the brainwave generator but I think I am liking it better without it. I was not able to be very focused on the body awareness exercise my mind was falling asleep. I was trying to remain conscious but next thing I noticed my mind was thinking in other things like almost dreaming. The feeling was like when you are so tired that your eyes close automatically and you do not notice the moment when you close your eyes. It was like that but with my mind. I do not know if this was because of using the brainwave or just because I was tired and it was late. I will try tomorrow without the brainwave...

I could feel some energy in my arms. I think I can feel more if I manage to get more focused. or maybe it is a good sign that I do not have energy blockages in my arm. This sound like a possibility because one year ago when I was trying to have an OBE I think I achieved a partial OBE with just my arms.

I have been remembering my dreams with the same detail as these last days (very little detail). This night I only remembered one dream.

I received the books I ordered today!! astral dynamics and far journeys. I’ll read a few pages every night befor going to sleep.

I haven’t been saying the affirmations recently. I have to start doing that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast