Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: so...dragonball z IS real?!

Celeborn Guest
    Keep in mind tho, that since we live in the physical plane of excistance, there are some ground rules. Now matter how much you try, gravity will be a fact. Whetter you belief in it or not. Same goes for the need of oxygen for instance.
    Chinese and Indian monks/estetics both have techniques for training yourself to live off of just the energy you can absorb through your skin and hair. Granted, even these people tended to pick up breathing again after a few hours of going without.

One of my good friends trained for many years under a tantric yoga Indian guru before moving to America. He has directly witnessed his master do such things as spontainiously creating water (filling up glasses with his mind), move things through the air, heal, know the thoughts of those he turns his attention towards (no matter how far away they were), and go without air for long periods of time. Also, in the 3-4 years that my friend was studying under him, the guru never once ate. He lived off of energy infused saliva alone.

The possibilities seem pretty endless to me... but I don't think we will ever see any DBZ style battles. Those masters who are advanced enough to do great acts of psychic power tend to be selfless, compassionate, without personal ego, and not looking for fame and fortune.
    So set dbz power as your goal, but know that eventually, sometime along the path your priorities will change.

Ascendant Guest
    There's another known way to survive without food, called sungazing. I'm not sure if it works, but one practitioner (who learned this technique from an Indian guru of some kind) makes some pretty interesting claims... He says that by staring at the sun at certain times of day can, over the course of a few months, make someone completely unreliant on food. After those few months, one doesn't have to look at the sun anymore in order to go without food. Supposedly this is because of prana from the sun.

http://www.sungazing.com/ is his website.

oath Guest
    Hey that is pretty cool ascendant. Unfortunately I would need more proof. Youd think that if this were possible word would get around and everyone would be doin it by now. Idk I might give it a shot...

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeborn
    Keep in mind tho, that since we live in the physical plane of excistance, there are some ground rules. Now matter how much you try, gravity will be a fact. Whetter you belief in it or not. Same goes for the need of oxygen for instance.
    Chinese and Indian monks/estetics both have techniques for training yourself to live off of just the energy you can absorb through your skin and hair. Granted, even these people tended to pick up breathing again after a few hours of going without.

One of my good friends trained for many years under a tantric yoga Indian guru before moving to America. He has directly witnessed his master do such things as spontainiously creating water (filling up glasses with his mind), move things through the air, heal, know the thoughts of those he turns his attention towards (no matter how far away they were), and go without air for long periods of time. Also, in the 3-4 years that my friend was studying under him, the guru never once ate. He lived off of energy infused saliva alone.
    This, to me, only demonstrates how little we know about the laws of nature / excistance.

The possibilities seem pretty endless to me... but I don't think we will ever see any DBZ style battles. Those masters who are advanced enough to do great acts of psychic power tend to be selfless, compassionate, without personal ego, and not looking for fame and fortune.
    So set dbz power as your goal, but know that eventually, sometime along the path your priorities will change.
    The Yin/Yang law requires the opposite to excist as well. I doubt they'll give a showcase tho. Other then that, if DBZ style battle would be possible, I have no doubt that it would not have been used already.

The closest to DBZ I saw was the consious use of Chi / Ki / Psi in martial arts, which is a deadly combination. The nicest example, was a master pulling a brick stone in 2 with his bare hands.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion Guest
    The closest to DBZ I saw was the consious use of Chi / Ki / Psi in martial arts, which is a deadly combination. The nicest example, was a master pulling a brick stone in 2 with his bare hands.
    How does he do that?

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    How does he do that?
    They said by using his Chi (Ki, etc.) and sort of 'ordering' it to do so. It was a translation from chinese, by a chinese, to english tho, and his english wasnt very good.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion Guest
    Can you do it?

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Can you do it?
    If I could I would have answered the question about the Psi balls with a howto.

I cannot do it. But I clearly saw that man do it, while a person with 3 times his muscle mass couldnt.

Regards,

Jeroen

Lion Guest
    That which is on display is clearly not being treated secretively by your teacher. Have you tried to learn it from him? I ask, because the trick uses fundamentals which could be useful to learning the reality behind what has been called radki.

If you're not going to go around killing people for fun, I'm sure you'll have an excuse for wanting to know how to do it. The teacher will probably ask why you want to know and will be listening for an answer that doesn't sound very contrived.

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    It was 7 years ago, and I moved to the other end of the country since then, and not learning from him anymore. Other then that, his answer would be that I'd need to keep studying, and would learn it when I was ready for it, not when I wanted it.

Regards,

Jeroen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast