Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

hasalameth Guest

TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

Presenting: The Super Awesome Training Group for Part I of the MAP

Hey there folks!

I created a thread on the MAP part I forum looking for training buddies, and I've found some now: Alhaalim, Flash_Hound, nkd,Kevin and Jonestown . As of this week (April 23rd) Alhaalim is in week 6 Flash_Hound is in week 7, I'm in week 5 and nkd is in week 3. Kevin and Jonestown are both in week 2/3 I think.

Guys, please post your tips, problems and experiences here. Not necessairly like a journal, but things you think might me helpful for the rest of the training group. I have high hopes for the MAP and us, maybe in a month or two, we will be having this conversation on the Planes, instead of here.

If you wanna join, just PM me and I'll include you in the group

You seasoned travellers - feel free to comment and help us on our Journey

Good Luck and Take care!!

[EDIT: It would be nice if you'd write where you are located IRL if we wanna meet for an IRL gathering, I'll start: I live in Stockholm, Sweden]

Flash_hound Guest
    A yahoo group would be very nice. My e-mail is flash.hound@gmail.com.

hasalameth Guest
    tomorrow, my hungover mind will take care of that, although I don't know if the other guys know how to participate in such a group, not that it is hard lol.

DAY 13: OBSERVATIONS

* I've had some breath awareness focus problems lately, so this time I took a long, hot shower before practicing, and it really helped.
    * Lying down on the floor does help the full body bounce significantly
    * I've found training partly or completely naked helps greatly
    (*) I was really tired when I read through the full body bounce routine and I thought you were supposed to move the energy through the spine on it's way between the legs and the head, but ofc that is not the case, it says the energy waves go through the torso. When I realized this I laughed hard at myself and was almost high on the cool effect of the full body bounce.

Flash_hound Guest
    DAY 26 Observations - Primary centers + throat

Yesterday before I went to sleep I did the entire routine thoroughly for that day (recently I've been slacking on mind taming and breathing routines). Wow did it help. I got a lot more of an effect then I had ever gotten before doing my primary centers. The only primary center I had trouble with was my heart, but my throat worked like a charm, I felt a collar of energy rapping around my throat, it was great. Had 3 medium length dreams that I remembered 100% perfectly. I wrote down key words while I was asleep and I couldn't remember that dream at all.

Day 27 Observations - Primary centers + brow

I did this exercise approximately 12 hours after I did the last exercise and I think this gave me a few problems. I felt used up and had a lot more trouble getting my centers stimulated and my raising energy. Really wasn't pleasant but I still went through with it as I wouldn't have any more time today to do my energy work. I will try and keep everything 18-24 hours apart now. I couldn't get any feeling with my heart, and although throat and solar p. were still significant I couldn't get as much feeling there as last night. The whole thing felt forced. I also could get very little feeling with my brow center but the temple bouncing helped a lot.

nkd Guest
    Hello everyone, as you may have noticed in my daily journal I just started the program (I am in day #3 at the time of writing this). I think I am lucky because you guys are a little ahead of me and all your experiences will be useful to me. I'll be following the thread and if I have questions or some input I'll be glad to post. I liked the idea that one, two or three months from now we could be talking in the astral plane.

by the way, the idea of doing the exercises naked/partly-naked is interesting and I'll try it one of these days. I am thinking after a hot bath or something.

Flash_hound Guest
    I think it'll be also nice because once one of us has successfully projected we could go out and help the others get out of body.

nkd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    [b] I wrote down key words while I was asleep and I couldn't remember that dream at all.
    This is something that happens to me very often. I think that writing keywords is not enough to remember the dream so I will start writing everything I can. I don't care if I have to get up at the middle of the night.

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nkd
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    [b] I wrote down key words while I was asleep and I couldn't remember that dream at all.
    This is something that happens to me very often. I think that writing keywords is not enough to remember the dream so I will start writing everything I can. I don't care if I have to get up at the middle of the night.
    I'm a wee bit confused when it comes to the dream keywords, because one one hand, it's good to describe them as thoroughly as possible in order to remember them, but on the other hand, if you mix in your conscious interpretations and story editing in the actual dream memories, I think there's a risk you will confuse the dream memory with a fictional memory, so now I've decided to only right key words, or very very short sentences. Also, if more fragments of a dream surfaces later during the day, you can just add them as keywords, instead of re-writing the entire story of the dream. I usually start with remembering the later part of the dream and then when I'm done writing it, the first one to ten parts reappear in my head and I go "siiiigh"...

alhaalim Guest
    hi, i haven't introduced myself properly to the group

you can read my introduction here(if you want to know more about me, i have a tendency to think tha people wants to know more about me ): http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7108

today i'm on day 20 of the program and i guess my biggest problem is the "quieting the mind" parts. it's getting better and better and i've managed to block out all the internal dialogs but the problem is the music which is constantly playing in my head.

i'm, unfortunately, not going to be able to write on the forums every day since i attend a certain school which doesn't leave much sparetime, but during the weekends i will hopefulle be able to jot down the major happenings from each week .

Flash_hound Guest
    @ Alhaalim

I've had that same problem with music playing in my head once I get read of the internal dialogue.

Does anyone else stop breathing when they try and clear their mind? This is a constant problem with me, when i'm not breathing my mind stays clear, but then I have to start breathing in order to... live and I lose that silence.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast