Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

nkd Guest
    Kevin, I would recommend you to say to yourself "if I am traveling, then it must be a dream" as a daily affirmation. you say you dream a lot with traveling and that can help you become lucid.

hasalameth Guest
    @Flash good to hear about your progress, max is in the same week, you guys should PM each other, and get each other's windows messenger contact info.

@Kevin yeah I love the feeling of energy body awareness! and that dream was interesting too, have you tried interpretating it? btw Germany has the Euro now, as does many other countries in the EU, in case you didn't know.

@nkd good to see you're still here pal, I'll take a peek at your journal soon. I hope you're good.

@everyone else - Have a Beautiful Saturday! Thanks for paying us newbs attention!

DAY 25 OBSERVATIONS
    This day was heart center stimulation day.

Since I have been taking smaller breaks from energy work this week due to stress and also because I was experiencing some negative side effects, I decided to really work hard today. I went through the entire program, minute for minute, and the results were amazing.

*the body relaxation and breathing exercises worked perfectly, but I had some probs with mindtaming, I kept messing around with different techniques. Will decide for one and stick to it next time.
    *I felt the vibrations as soon as I started the bouncing routine, and my hands lifted up more violently and stronger than ever, but I aborted it, thinking I really wanted to focus on energy work today.
    *Very good energy raising. Also I recieved an image of a boy standing on a huge pile of small grey stones, in like a city dump area, and the weather was very dark and stormy, he looked hoplessly sad and he was standing here high up on the ghastly grey mountain of sand / stone, with the stormy dark clouds behind him. I think this was an image of how a kid I know is feeling, he is in trouble and has both mental and emotional issues. I think the image was shown to me either by my subC or something else, to remind me to look into that matter.
    *the chakra work was good, the most responsive chakras are: base, navel and heart, although the navel responds in a very weird way.

DAY 26 OBSERVATIONS
    *As once before, I trained together with Alhaalim at his place, it was cool
    *I became very dizzy and felt myself spin around a lot when I started the breathing exercise, it felt very much like when you have had too much alcohol or other substances, and it starts spinning around and you become dizzy. I had a theory that beacause of empathy and other ties between me and alhaalim, I felt / picked up the red wine that he had been drinking, and that affected me, so I moved to another floor and room in his house, and the effect washed away.
    *I felt great energy sensations, and at one point alhaalim's cat jumped me and laid in my lap during the whole exercise lol, she is usually kinda shy and never greets me.
    *today's mind taming was ok
    *no dream recall :/

DAY 27 DREAM OBSERVATION
    *Great dream recall
    *The dreams weren't really of any mythological nature, so I will skip writing them down here

I have more thoughts on dream recall and difficulties remembering dreams. It's said that we all dream, always, just that we don't really remember it, but I think you can modify that fact, because I've seen a relation between the quality of my sleep and hours and the quality of my recall. I think if you don't get enough sleep, you won't really reach the REM stage and thus have few or no dreams. Just like mentioned above. Also "programming" your mind just before you go to sleep helps a lot for me:

*look at the blank page in your dream journal and say to yourself "I will fill this page with dream keywords and recall when I wake up tomorrow"
    *read affirmations

ok will do day 27 exercise soon. take care group!

hasalameth Guest
    DAY 27 OBSERVATIONS

I took it real fast today, stopped all exercises as soon as activiation was felt, or mind was tamed etc...

The Brow Center - This is by FAR the most responsive and active centers, I mean, I've felt strong activity here even before MAP. Now I got sort of a pinning feeling, at a small small point actually two-three milimeters to the right from where I thought it should be. I guess it's a little misplacement for some reason.

Take care folks!

hasalameth Guest
    It's with great honor and delight I invite Jonestown to our training group! Welcome!!!

nkd Guest
    Welcome Jonestown, in what MAP week are you in?

Flash_hound Guest
    Welcome, Welcome!

Was my last post seriously bounce loosening? Wow, I have to catch you guys up.

Here we go.

Day 38
    Today was a REALLY good day, I did my energy work in my basement instaed of my room and I noticed a significant difference, although I think it was because my chair was more comfortable. I immediatly felt detached from my limbs and quickly fell into a trance. For trance I did the smoke rings method (which seems to be my favorite) and I felt waves going up my back following where I imagined the smoke. I seem to get these waves a lot... I wonder if waves (for me) = vibrations (for others). Anyway, it was all good and I enjoyed the loosening exercise. I felt a lot of pressure on my energy body.

Day 39
    If yesterday was good, today was better. I did my energy work at my grandmas on a mattress. I really got the visualization down for the exercise and I felt a lot of noticable sensations. I'm really happy with my results. Today was my first day of getting dream imagery while in trance. Very cool.

Day 40
    Not so good, spin loosening isn't for me. I got sensations with my trance again (smoke method) but other than that nothing really that special happend to me. So poo on that.

Day 41
    Todays exercise I did sitting infront of a fire, despite some disruptions I felt myself drifting (wow I just had de javu) away from the conversations around me and I was in my own little place. I am really happy that I can achieve the trance state with people standing over me. Spin loosening worked slightly better but not that good... I think I could have projected but I didn't want to with my parents standing over me lol. I also had a really weird dream where I left my body. I was sitting in a chair and I did energy work. The exercise that I did is that I just attempted to feel the sensations and I did it and I left my body and flew through my house and into my kitchen and back to my body. I also had a realistic dream that I fell off my bed onto my dads bed (we were sleeping in bunks at the time) and this could have been an OBE as my covers fell off my bed and in my "Dream" I fell onto my covers, and then lay there and went back to sleep lol (I'm a lazy dude even out of body it appears). Anyway there you go, make what you will of it.

hasalameth Guest
    Nice reading about your progress... btw long time no see on the instant messenger, what's up? hehe I knew this group thread was a good idea, I love reading flash's posts, they seem like glimpses into the future. anyhow:

Day 28 observations
    Chakra work, chakra work, chakra work... the daily energy grind

*great dream recall
    *the navel chakra is acting weird. I've decided only to touch it gently, and leave it as soon as it stirs up some activity. the sensation was so strong this time, as if I was going to throw up. I feel that chakra should be left alone for now.
    *I really have to remember to do reality checks more often
    *all of a sudden I felt a pain in the right lower part of my back, during chakra work. I stretched and shifted, but it didn't really help. maybe it was muscular, but I doubt it.
    *I feel as if my throat chakra's centrum is positioned a cm or two to the right
    *also, it feels like the centerpoint of my 3rd eye chakra is located a couple of millimeters to the right
    *today's new thing was chakra work on the crown chakra. I loved it. I really really did. It makes me feel so warm, at peace and at home somehow. Just thinking about makes me relax to a very nice and comfortable level.
    *I got one of those strong images again, they come to me when I do energy work, and just before I fall asleep at night. I won't write here what I saw, but it wasn't too easy to interpret. Ok whatever I will write it down It was a guy I know, a model who's living a very "rough" life with a lot of partying and stuff, and I saw him, naked except for a blueish tie around his neck, (although I only saw from his stomach and upward), he sort of stretched out his arms in a very self-aware and proud way, as if telling everybody in the room "see, what do you think of that?", bragging sort of, like a spoiled prince welcoming his guests to his castle. with his arms spread out and that conceited / smug smile on his face, he leans back, sort of throwing himself back into a pool of furious waves, as if he thinks he's throwing himself back on a sofa, but then the angry ocean swallows him whole. Interpretations are more than welcome.

Day 29 observations
    *Since they say in the book you should train trance with "slight discomfort", I skipped all those things I usually do in order to find peace, that means no candle light, no ear plugs and the door to my room open. I think this was a contributing factor to the lack of success today.
    *valving breath was really nice, I feel I'm getting even better on breathwork
    *at first, in my bed where I usually do great energy work as mentioned before, I felt really small / none energy movement... that was super lame. when I sat up on my training chair though, they came back, semi strong.
    *the energyraising, for the first time, didn't go so well. I have no idea why.
    *the chakra work was nice, this part always makes me feel so balanced and "aware" / "alive". I love chakra work, especially stimulating the Crown chakra, for some reason this gives a very very warm "home" feeling, like cuddling into your mother's arms
    *Trance work - I feel kinda bad. I had such a hard time with mind taming, so I just decided to take a nap in order to establish control over my somewhat stressed out psyche, and when I woke up, I was so alert that it sort of backfired... I gave up after a while, I knew that this was not the day for trance, although the sinking feeling came on pretty strong and easily. I'll try again later tonight.
    *Today's image: I see a brunette young woman, she actually looks a bit like a little 8-yr old in my class (I teach languages), but then again not at all, perhaps, she would look like this in the future, in her 20ies. anyhow, I saw her standing up in a room, looking over to the left somewhere, or just standing there sort of in a hazy way, as if she isn't awake but still present. She's wearing a white but "old" and "used" so it has more of a yellow touch to it (bone-white) - night blouse / gown, like the one the ladies slept in during the 18th/19th century. the night dress is stained on the lower edges and some stains around her genital / stomach area, also there's blood on her stomach. I get the feeling the has miscarried, but is to "gone" to even care or notice. I felt sorry for her. Oh now it pops back to me, I got the feeling she was in a very classy old world luxury hotel.

These images are almost systematical now. No random stream. just one clear vision every day.

nkd Guest
    @hasalameth, I think you should leave the door of your room closed. Leaving it open, at leat for me, is way to distracting. The candle light and all that I think it is ok too.... the disconfort should come from your muscles not from your sorroundings because that is not disconfort those are just distractions. That is my opinion.

Flash_hound Guest
    @ Hasalameth

Sorry about not being on MSN I visited family in pennsylvania recently and I haven't been able to get on. Anyway, I think these images are your subconcious mind telling you about the people you know. Energy raising went bad for a little, just work through it, once I did I began to feel the energy moving out of my storage center to my heart. . Slight discomfort is physical, not mental. You'll probably have better luck tommorow! (today...)

Day 42

This was pretty intense. I defiantly felt a lot of things. I went through the trance and then I went through the "Imagination" energy body loosening. It was very successful and I felt tingling all over my body. While I was doing it I had two images pop up into my head, a blue sky over a bridge and a black and white street. Anyway, I started to get vibrations in my legs and arms and then my heart (or heart center?) started to pound very fast and I got distracted and lost it all. As I drifted into sleep I had a "Falling feeling" but it was more me going back horizontally into my body, while most falling feelings happen vertically for me. That was defiantly weird. At about three in the morning I got up to go to the bathroom, and as I went to the bathroom the stomach ache which I had, had all day got REALLY bad. So I left the bathroom and blacked out in my hall, all the blood rushed to my head, or something happened, I don't know, but I fell to my knees and fought it off. Then I walked into my bedroom and when I closed my eyes I had a gigantic Neon ring in my vision, when my eyes were open and closed. It was kind of like a donute (circular with a small cut out in the middle.) And it was centered in my left eye. Really weird and it lasted for about 15 minutes as I went to sleep. There really should not have been any physical reason for that ring to have been in my vision, so I don't know. I removed my stomach ache energetically, and it is gone today but I was defiantly pretty screwed up last night, lol. Today (Day 43) is going to be my first projection attempt and I am pretty excited so I'll get back to you guys about that.

hasalameth Guest
    hey guys... I've decided to pause my MAP training for a while now. I feel there's not enough space for it in my life at the moment, and I want to be able to fully train and have a peace of mind when I do it. I will continue with energy manipulation training and the mind work, but the trance and chakra work is on hold for now.

I've also realized that my energy body is somewhat different to the model described in the books by RB. Especially my navel chakra. So to avoid imbalancing the fragile system, I will just concentrate on evolving my own skills.

I will still frequent these forums though!!

And guys - how's it going?!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast