Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

Flash_hound Guest
    Themes?

hasalameth Guest
    *Thinks loooong and heaaaaaard*

I have no idea what I meant. Themes... Oh yeah, the themes in the dreams! hehe, have you noticed any special change or new pattern in the dreams?

Flash_hound Guest
    Well I notice I have girls in my dreams every single night... if you know what I'm saying. But that may be more hormone related.

I had a really interesting experience recently. I felt myself vibrating and leaving my body but when I "left my body" (it was a dream I think) my body wasn't actually there. I couldn't return to my body and I didn't know if I was out of body or not, I thought it may be a dream, or it may not be. It was really confusing. I ran downstairs and looked at my dad, and he talked to me, but it may not have been him. I just went all over, and I couldn't find anyone. It was weird, and I wanted, with all of my will to return to my body, but I couldn't. I felt like I was in blackness, and basically it was really weird. I think it was just a dream, but it wasn't that fun. I have also fallen behind with my MAP program, I am still on day 44, and I should really continue. It's kind of like I don't really have time to do it anymore, especially with a bunch of people in my house I don't have room or time to sit by myself for an extended period of time. But I'll figure out a way.

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    Well I notice I have girls in my dreams every single night... if you know what I'm saying. But that may be more hormone related.

Haha welcome to the wicked world of the hormones!!

About you falling behind, nkd told me on the messenger the other day that he is also taking a break... I think it's good to do that sometimes, as long as you do something basic on a daily basis such as maybe practicing mind taming daily, raise energy and still keep a dream journal... Don't feel bad about yourself, just try and make the best of your situation. Be creative, be inventive. Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    I had a really interesting experience recently. I felt myself vibrating and leaving my body but when I "left my body" (it was a dream I think) my body wasn't actually there. I couldn't return to my body and I didn't know if I was out of body or not, I thought it may be a dream, or it may not be. It was really confusing. I ran downstairs and looked at my dad, and he talked to me, but it may not have been him. I just went all over, and I couldn't find anyone. It was weird, and I wanted, with all of my will to return to my body, but I couldn't. I felt like I was in blackness, and basically it was really weird. I think it was just a dream, but it wasn't that fun.
    Something that helps with that- instead of 'looking' for your body, figuratively close your eyes and imagine how it is to feel you're in your body (or that you have a body). You'll come back right away, and if still in trance, will be able to separate again, depending on your energy levels.
    ps. for whatever this is worth- You prob. left your body and went into a dream.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    @ Hasalameth

I do energy raising and trance work every day.

@CFTraveler

Thanks for the PS. I remember hearing a reality fluctuation that can happen is that your mind makes your body dissapear because you can't acknowledge it there. I could see my mind working that way because I have trouble seeing myself be out of body and seeing my body laying there. I'll try what you suggested when I have another OBE.

BTW; Interesting side note, over the last three days I have woken up first an hour, then two hours and then four hours directly after I went to sleep, each after a dream.

hasalameth Guest
    Long time no read, what's up boyos and girlios?

Flash_hound Guest
    Well not much, I have dreams about OBE EVERY NIGHT now. It's really hard to tell if I've had an OBE or not, but I defiantly have a lot of night time dreaming OBE. I am still not doing so good in the actually trying to have a conscious OBE department, as I am VERY much slacking on the MAP program. I am almost done with this week though so that is good, although lack of sleep has pretty much put me to sleep each time I make an OBE attempt. It's fine though, if I need the sleep I need the sleep. Tonight I am going to try again and I'll tell you my results.

How is your training going?

hasalameth Guest
    Interesting! Well, no AP training for me. I am still doing a lot of ("psion") energy work, which has already helped me a lot. I'm working with shields for now, if you wanted to know.

Take good care,

H

hasalameth Guest
    Guys, leaving for a while. Look at my soul-seeking thread in the Developement section, aswell for my Je pars, mais je vais retourner thread in the Forum Feedback section (it it's not locked and thrown away).

Peace and love guys, I hope you will find what you are looking for.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13