Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

Flash_hound Guest
    You mean me passing out? It was kind of freaky, but it was a mixture of a lot of things... I don't know if I'm situated on a chi crossing, as I don't know what a chi crossing is.

Day 29 Night
    I'm starting to really enjoy the night time as that is when all the interesting things happen. I may have had a partial out of body exit last night. I was sitting in bed going into a trance when I felt the same lightness that I described before. This time I must have been slightly deeper in trance but I started to move myself from side to side of my body. Then I remember trying to get my hand out of my hand it felt really weird. After that I went to sleep. But this morning I woke up remembering another part of what happened last night. I was moving my arm around and it felt normal again, and I was sitting up in an angle physically impossible. I thought to myself, "I'm not really out of body, I'm just imagining this because I'm so close to sleep." Well that may have been true it may also not have been, and I was at an angle I couldn't physically do. But it may have been a figment of my overactive dream imagination. What do you think? In my partial OBE (if it was which I'm not sure about) there was a light in my room which shouldn't have been there as all the lights in my room were out.

Day 30 - Ladder Method for Trance
    Nothing of great interest happened today except for last night. The ladder method wasn't as effective as the elevator method. But it doesn't matter because I still felt myself starting to detach mentally from my body. Trance is a lot easier than I expected.

@hasalameth
    That's awesome that you got that feeling while mind taming. I did mind taming during those two weeks, just not the techniques in the book. I haven't had a problem with mind taming since I started doing trance so I guess no damage done .

@nkd
    I have a lot of those when I think about things that should be weird in dreams, but since I'm dreaming it doesn't appear weird to me.

hasalameth Guest
    I have the honor to introduce a new member to the group! Kevin will join us as soon as he gets the book. Go kev, go!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    My mom, being a healer, found out that I had a serious blockage in my stomach and governing meridian lines.
    I think (as in somewhere in the depths of my memory, I might have cought this wee bit of information, and it does not have to be true heh) meridian lines and chi lines are different names for the same things, lay lines, very strong currents of energy running in a pattern all across the earth (and universe?), the enrgies at a crossing of two lines are extremely potent and might make you pass out, to say the least, if you are sensitive to energy. There's an anti-psivamp technique which means connecting the feeding link to a chi crossing which will probably give the feeder a strong headache.

About the possible partial exit, did you get any symptoms? Such as astral noise, heart-center activity etc. ? When you write move from side to side of my body, do you mean kinda like you wag / rock yourself from side to side, swing your body? I've had that feeling once when near an exit. Keep it up!

Kevin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hasalameth
    I have the honor to introduce a new member to the group! Kevin will join us as soon as he gets the book. Go kev, go!
    Thanks Hasalameth!

I was planning on getting my book this weekend but I'm not sure I can wait that long and may stop and pick it up on my way home. I already called my local bookstore and had them pull it behind the desk for me.

But I'll tell everyone a little about myself in the meantime!

I'm 24 (nearing 25) and living in Texas.

I first got into Astral Projection while I was deployed to Iraq in the Army. Though I wasn't on the front line, I did have to face my own mortality out there and it raised a lot of questions I had been avoiding for a long time and, admittedly, raised a lot of fear as well. I happened to stumble across the theory of Astral Projection in an encyclopedia purely by chance. That set me on a quest for answers. My first conscious projection was at home during a much needed R&R trip from Iraq. I had tried meditating in Iraq, but the environment was hard to be comfortable enough in, not to mention that none of us were getting enough sleep. My first morning home, I was awakening from a dream and I knew I was in that perfect zone. It was then that I knew I could AP if I wanted to. Sure enough the vibrations hit me and soon I can hear the sound of wind in my ear as I sat up in my own body. I felt the fear, I was scared. And after sitting up I felt that was enough and imediately laid back down. There was a moment before my Astral Body was ready to fully realign with my physical body that it felt like I was lieing in warm water. Weird.

Since then I've had a few partial exits, or more like successful exits because I felt the symptoms but once I got out I slipped into a dream.

I'm looking forward to actually getting out and being able to explore. Most of my questions have been answered and again this weekend I felt the symptoms and got all the way but was unable to keep my memories of the experience and they came out more like a dream. Since then I have been doing energy work. I need to start keeping a dream journal so that I can be better aware when I do this.

hasalameth Guest
    Welcome!

Hey you're already in week 6 of the program here! I am sure you will find the MAP to be very useful, and even though it's not recommended, I'm quite sure you could skip some stuff, just trying them out and memorizing the routines and then moving on...

Kevin Guest
    I'm a very systematic person and have been out of practice for a long time si I think I'll go ahead and start at the very beginning, though I must say I can begin to feel the energy work working in my toes already. My toughest obstacle will be my dream journal.

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    I'm a very systematic person and have been out of practice for a long time si I think I'll go ahead and start at the very beginning, though I must say I can begin to feel the energy work working in my toes already. My toughest obstacle will be my dream journal.
    No skill is as important as the shadow memory recall skill, what's the use of having super deep OBEs if you can't remember them? Yes, you should really work in the pase that the book suggests, I was just stupid, ignore my previous statement. Have you gotten the book already?

Flash_hound Guest
    @ Kevin
    Welcome!!
    That's awesome that you have had such significant experiences. I think you should start from the top as that is a nice way of doing things in general I feel. Dream journals are tough and I only really got on top of mine in the fourth week. Don't make my mistake! Because a dream journal defiantly helps a lot.

@Hasalameth
    I defiantly felt my heart rate go up, but not as bad as it had the other night when I first felt weird. The energy movement was almost like waves going back and forth and I felt it crash over the outside of my body then back in. It was weird. Meridian lines are just lines of pressure (acupuncture) points that make up a line of energy relating to a particular organ. The Stomach meridian relates to the stomach energy of your body while the governing vessel relates to your brain.

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    @ Kevin
    Welcome!!
    That's awesome that you have had such significant experiences. I think you should start from the top as that is a nice way of doing things in general I feel. Dream journals are tough and I only really got on top of mine in the fourth week. Don't make my mistake! Because a dream journal defiantly helps a lot.

@Hasalameth
    I defiantly felt my heart rate go up, but not as bad as it had the other night when I first felt weird. The energy movement was almost like waves going back and forth and I felt it crash over the outside of my body then back in. It was weird. Meridian lines are just lines of pressure (acupuncture) points that make up a line of energy relating to a particular organ. The Stomach meridian relates to the stomach energy of your body while the governing vessel relates to your brain.

Oooooh, my mistake then. This is what I meant

Some say there are lines of strong energy running along the surface of earth, and connecting one's energy to the "crossroads" of two lines is supposed to result in a huge intake of energy, which will most likely cause you to pass out. I thought this happened to you, but I just confused the terms in my tired mind, sry.

Flash_hound Guest
    It's cool. Misunderstandings happen.

Does anyone want to meet maybe once a week and have a chat room discussion about our weekly experiences? I would really enjoy doing that. If your interested PM me and we can all set up a time. Me and Hasalameth have already discussed this a little.

hasalameth Guest
    Yeah that would be awesome. I know though that alhaalim is very very busy doing the week, and he only has some spare time during the weekends. But that shouldn't stop the rest of us. What are you thinking, an IRC chat or something like that? I'd prefer an IRC channel to msn/skype etc. It would really really be cool...

Kevin, how's the bookbuying going?

(not writing the observations yet, since I haven't been training )

Today's dream journalling:

This was a bad day for recalling. I had several dreams, the chaotic places-and-people-change-all-the-time non-sense dreams, but I can't even remember them properly. I remeber telling myself "whoa, this is the first time during the program I recall NO dreams what so ever. sucks." but then some fragments dawned on me, but they were mostly one sentence long each... I've worked out some clues to as why I couldn't remember my dreams.

* I did my energy work pretty early that day, maybe my energy was low during the evening and night, so my dream recall mechanism was low on battery so to speak
    * I am getting a cold, and maybe my subC decided to focus the energy on battling the virus instead of remembering dreams
    * The room was really cold as I forgot to close a little air-hatch, which propaply gave me a bad night's sleep.
    * I fell asleep around 4am, so I guess there wasn't much time for REM sleep.

If you're having problems with dream recalling, avoid all those above things and see if it works better. Peace

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast