Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok, well last night was pretty dream free until the morning when I had a very very freaky experience.

Day 30 Night - FREAKY DREAM + LUCID + SPOBE (spontaneous partial out of body experience)

Ok, well here is my experience. I had a dream where I was going on a road trip with some friends (very energetic (and by that I mean, enery energy) people). It was a good ride for the most part but then I got to a stop station, where we all stopped to get some food and take a bathroom break... The next thing in the dream was me in the bathroom. I was sitting there twisting up a water bottle so that the pressure would turn the water into gas. All of the sudden I thought about aliens and realized that the gas was filling in the water bottle looked just like an alien, I turned around and saw an alien looking at me through the glass of the mirror in the bathroom and I punched it. It shattered and I froze up, unable to look around. Somehow I was half in the dream half in real life and I was trying to look around at my door to call for help (my mom) and then I realized the door was closed in real life, and in the dream there was no door. I couldn't move in real life and I felt myself wrench out of body in my legs and upper body, but I couldn't move past my stomach, and I still couldn't look around. So I re-entered my body and was still sitting there unable to move. I finally, with all my will, looked over at the other door and woke up fully. It was weird.

Blog Entries
    Is it possible (in the dream) that the alien in the mirror and bottle was your reflection?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    I don't think so. It had gray fur, black eyes, black strips around it's eyes, and white stripe under the black stripe. It also had gray hairs around it's head coming out like a beard. Actually in retrospect it looked kind of funny .

hasalameth Guest
    (cool we just discussed this on msn)

Yeah, I believe you had a dream, went lucid and then partailly OBE'd. I don't think there were any negs or evil aliens involved, don't you agree?

I hate that feeling when in nightmares, you can't move, nor run from whatever's chasing you... Next time, try communicating with the aliens... Most nightmares I have ends up with me becoming friends with whatever's chasing me.

Blog Entries
    I don't mean physically, in resemblance- I just noticed that you saw the alien in reflective surfaces, and I wonder if it was a symbolic representation of how you see yourself- as a funny 'alienish' presence?

I have had previously (when I was about 13) dreams of looking in the mirror and seeing 'something else', and interpreted it various ways, somewhere in the middle I realize I was recognizing my own 'differentness'. But this is my own experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hasalameth Guest
    Did it try to interact with you somehow? Did you see yourself in the mirror or only an alien?

Welcome to our group training thread CFTraveler!

Flash_hound Guest
    I sometimes consider myself an outsider in groups with my friends. That would make sense in relation to the fact that I was with a group of people who I sometimes feel like I'm an outsider in... (being younger). I'm just curious why I punched the glass?

Kevin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hasalameth
    Yeah that would be awesome. I know though that alhaalim is very very busy doing the week, and he only has some spare time during the weekends. But that shouldn't stop the rest of us. What are you thinking, an IRC chat or something like that? I'd prefer an IRC channel to msn/skype etc. It would really really be cool...

Kevin, how's the bookbuying going?
    I'd love to have an IRC chat room. We'd have to do it on the weekends as I know some of us are scattered around the world.

The book-buying has been accomplished and the book-reading has commenced! I'm excited to get started on my Day 1! I'll be starting a journal as well as add some interesting observations here! I would have started my Day 1 yesterday, but I want to get all the way through the reading prior to the Day 1 info (tho I did read slightly ahead so I would know what I was going to have to do today).

Day 1 - Morning

I'll be starting my journal on Night 0 since I started reading last night. I went to sleep knowing that I would need to be diligent about a dream journal and expected to start the very next morning! My night went something like this:

We laid down somewhere around 10:00 pm and talked for a little while before settling down. At around 11:00 I felt the strands of sleepiness start to creep into my mind and I accepted that and started trying to clear my mind so that it would come, this was not part of any structured practice just some time spent on it personally to encourage the training to come.

I woke once at about 12. My fiance had not come to bed (she was upset with me and I didn't know it). I went back to sleep shortly after that.

It was as if my dreams knew I was expecting them and desired to deliver! In the morning the dream was still very clear in my mind as I reached over to diligently jot down my dream keywords! I was surprised how easy this seemed at the time. Then I got up to use the restroom, and when I returned to be to lay down I noticed I wasn't tired. I just didn't have the desire to sleep anymore. It was 5:00 am so I decided to wake my fiance up. We had a nice talk about how I had upset her the night prior and we both got up and spent time together as I got ready for work much earlier than I usually do! I told her the dream I had, as the recall was fresh in my mind still and I've read that if you tell it, it will stay that way. At breakfast (something I almost never have time for) I jotted down some more keywords from an earlier dream I had had but didn't remember until after I woke up.

On my way to work I said my Morning Affirmation. Once I got here to work I managed to use the keywords to punch out a whole page of descriptions of my dream.

I don't know if its the energy work I have been doing prior to today or just my enthusiasm for the program, but I feel great today!

hasalameth Guest
    Congrats! I think it's fairly common to see reactions like this, your spirit takes joy in seeing you finally evolving it

I experienced enhanced memory, better control of emotions, a pretty stable ongoing feeling of peace and calm joy, and a lot of other positive things. Everyone benefits from controlling and raising energy, even if it's not used for MAP. I just realized something, each and one of us are in one week each!

Kevin = week 1

nkd = week 2

me = week 3

alhaalimg = week 4

Flash_hound = week 5 (or is it 6)

We're like a living encyclopedia lol. "I have a question about week 2's routines" "Oh, just go to the file of nkd, he'll have the answers".

nkd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hasalameth
    Congrats! I think it's fairly common to see reactions l

Kevin = week 1
    nkd = week 2
    me = week 3
    alhaalimg = week 4
    Flash_hound = week 5 (or is it 6)

We're like a living encyclopedia lol. "I have a question about week 2's routines" "Oh, just go to the file of nkd, he'll have the answers".
    Lol, and I am sure by the time Kevin is in week two we'll have a new member in our team starting the program; at some point we'll cover all the weeks of the program.

I'll keep posting a day by day journal in my journal thread and I'll make a weekly post in this forum with just the important stuff I experienced that week. And I will also post and answer questions here. I think that way this thread is going to be more readable.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast