Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

Flash_hound Guest
    Hehe, yep I'm week five. That's awesome lol. Ya, Kevin, I get that feeling as well once I am done with energy work. You just feel at home within your own skin if you know what I mean.

Kevin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    Hehe, yep I'm week five. That's awesome lol. Ya, Kevin, I get that feeling as well once I am done with energy work. You just feel at home within your own skin if you know what I mean.
    My first day of energy work actually through my cycle a bit out of whack, but that's probably because I fell asleep trying to meditate afterwords, but like I said, I fell great and very comfortable today.

hasalameth Guest
    DAY 17 OBSERVATIONS

This day included the exact routine as yesterday, deep physical relaxation, cloud breathing, energy stimulation, full body bounce, energy raising and mind taming: the ring.

This day is quite odd, as I woke up with amost 0 dream recollection (see above post), and I've been feeling quite slow and down all day because of a cold I am currently fighting. I also fell asleep late last night, so this day has been sort of a mist of herbal tea haze and posting / reading here... The first thing I noticed was how much better I could feel the energy movements, but I knew that they weren't "stronger" than usual as in "more energy", I think this was just a result of me being temporarily weak and tired, which supports my theory that says that the veil between the conscious and the subconscious (subC) is thinner when you are stressed, tired and / or low on energy. It is common for my déjàvus and random paranormal stuff happening when I'm low on energy, stressed and tired. The full body bounce was stronger though, as was the energy raising. I think I lied down raising energy for at least 15 minutes, as I felt my reserves were low and my sub-navel storage area craved energy and balance. It was great.

The Mind taming was pretty hard, but I managed to get to number 8, which gives the new time record of ~50 seconds (8 x 6.2 [the new time for my breaths, the older one was too deep and too long] = 49.6)

In the middle of the mind taming exercise, I felt a small pricking sting on my left foot, it was hurting and pulsing, not in the rhythm of my heartbeat. I ignored this, then it became worse and I tried moving energy there but when it didn't help, I just rubbed the area warm and then healed the pain off with my right hand. Yes, I sorta have some basic natural healing abilities, once a girl I knew kept bugging me to cure her from colds once she got the idea that I actually did successfully cure her cold. Lol.

I also felt a presence during my energy pre-stimulation. It was a male in his 20ies, wearing a dark green plain t-shirt, brown or grey pants, having dark blond short cut hair, somewhat oily and spotty skin, I got the impression his name was Tom and that he resided in the States. I don't know if this was my imagination only, anyway I brought my shields up and asked my helpers to get rid of this guy, even though I got the impression he was just curious.

That was the 2nd time I've felt a presnce, no actually 3rd time, during my energy work. The first time I saw a guy standing on a green meadow, a field if you want, wearing a white-dark red and perhaps orange and brown striped t-shirt, black wavy hair and just smiling. The 2nd time I felt a girl I know, it was as if she was in some kind of ghost form and just unscosciously following my energy awareness actions, hugging closer to me. She was once madly in love with me, maybe the longing is still there, in her sleep.

Peace out,

/h

Flash_hound Guest
    @ Hasalameth
    That's creepy, I do my energy work in my room and my room is VERY shielded (I used to shield it every night when I was younger... I didn't know what shielding was but I did know I didn't want the bad stuff in my room.) So I don't get any type of presences in there, ever.

@ CFTraveler and Hasalameth
    Also I don't think there was anything negative involved in my dream. In fact since I have started this program I have had "curing dreams" I had one that cured my fear, I had others that healed my relationship problems, and maybe now I'm starting on a string of dreams to cure my negative self image.

@Kevin
    Hmm... Ya that probably has something to do with it. But just give it more time, the first week is kind of slow, especially if you have already been exposed to energy work before. After you start moving into the more advanced stuff like energy bouncing, it just makes you feel good.

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok, how about we all get online Saturdays at 2:00 EST. That is 8:00 where Hasalameth and Alhaalim live and I don't know about Kevin and nkd... you tell me if that works for you guys. (When I made this post it was 2:02 if that helps.)

Kevin Guest
    Ok, how about we all get online Saturdays at 2:00 EST. That is 8:00 where Hasalameth and Alhaalim live and I don't know about Kevin and nkd... you tell me if that works for you guys. (When I made this post it was 2:02 if that helps.)
    That makes it 1:00 pm on saturday for me, and I can do that!

If it goes well, as we all progress together, perhaps we can set that time to chat and then to try to induce an AP and have our group meet on the Astral Plane!

Flash_hound Guest
    Hehe, ya that'd be awesome. But it'd take a lot of work in order to get good enough that we could all meet and project from waking.

Kevin Guest
    Hehe, ya that'd be awesome. But it'd take a lot of work in order to get good enough that we could all meet and project from waking.
    No doubt about that, but its a nice goal to work towards. Something to maybe keep us all motivated.

Flash_hound Guest
    Hmm... the hardest part would be finding a place to meet. I don't know whether it should be in the astral plane or real time zone. What do you guys think?

hasalameth Guest
    I think that is a great and awesome ambition, and I would suggest a well-known (thus well mentally imprinted in the other planes) place such as the Pyramids in Giza plateau (Kairo, Egypt for those with 0 skills in geography). But I believe we will have to work hard and long to reach that goal, I'm guessing around midsummer we would probably be able to take a shot at that, if everything goes as planned.

The time thing confused me. Did you write your post 2:02 am or pm, Flash_hound? Would that be 8:00 am / pm (8:00/20:00?). My time was 6:02 pm when you posted the 2:02 one.

Let's just focus on having a RL chat for now, are everyone here familiar with the IRC system? mIRC? Go on, google it

Sigh, I just wrote down my ENTIRE dream journal into a word document 0 + some other random dreams I remembered, all in all, it filled up 12 pages, using font Times New Roman and fontsize 12...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast