Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: TGrp:Alhaalim,Hasalameth,Flash_hound,nkd,Kevin,Jon estown

Flash_hound Guest
    It's ok Kevin, I am not that musically inclined... I just sing on Saturdays... and I'm teaching myself guitar.

@Hasalameth

That's awesome I think you probably did partially exit if not fully exit. That's amazing that you are getting such good results.

Regarding Meeting Time
    1330 sounds good to me on a Saturday, just I may be late because sometimes my mom likes to go out to lunch with me on Saturday's after singing.

Day 31 - The Stair Method
    This technique was fairly effective and even more effective when I tried to do it at night. But I had trouble visualizing the stairs they kept fluctuating in height. I know why this is (I climbed the great wall of china and it had a lot of fluctuations in height between steps) but it still restricted my trancing.

Day 31 - Night
    I had another dream last night that had to do with me being removed from a group of people. It's strange because this would mark the 4th time I've begun to have a set of dreams that are fixing issues in my life. Although the other dreams helped me a lot immediately this one left me feeling... well... just bad. I felt like crap when I woke up and I think it addled me for todays exercises.

Day 32 - Climbing Down a Rope
    This exercise is sort of akin to the going down the ladder exercise. Your supposed to go down and think, "Deeper, deeper," or something similar. For some reason that wasn't effective for me, at all. I got a lot more effectiveness once I visualized a number every couple of meters. It helped me a lot and I think I managed to get into a trance, but my body kept falling asleep and it jerked and I woke up. The whole time my brain was awake I just couldn't keep it clear today for some reason. Possibly from my very annoying dream... *sigh*.

Also today I was stimulating my primary centers and my face started twitching underneath my right eye. I haven't gotten muscle spasms from doing energy work but as I move energy through my face I am getting A LOT of muscle spasms.

Kevin Guest
    Day 3 - Dream Recall

I just thought I'd add this here because I think it is kinda cool.

Last night I actually had a Lucid Dream! I did not have full control of it, but I did know I was dreaming. It was something like this:

I was watching myself from a third person perspective, I had a red basketball unfirm on and I was pixilated. I was part of a basketball video game and it was like watching the game demo before playing the game. Every few seconds I was in a new position shooting the ball at the basket. I said to myself "This is a dream. I need to take control." Just after I tried to take control, I woke up. It was only about 2:30 in the morning.

I've also noticed that I'm remembering a higher amount of dreams. The first night I remembered 1 dream pretty well. Last night I remember having (tho I remember the actual dreams to varying extents) up to 5-6.

Hopefully that means my astral memory will also improve and the next time I find myself feeling exit symptoms I'll be able to better remember what happens!

Also, I'm looking foward to talking tomorrow. Hasalameth, can you tell me how to switch to the appropriate server on mIRC, I tried the other day but I can't remember how to do it!

hasalameth Guest
    great success guys. I am kinda sure I exited. I told flash_hound about this on msn messenger, and now I've decided to share my experience here.

AND

Last night, during a dream, I became lucid, jumped off a cliff and pretty much exited too, then the dream / astral experience was realy cool with reality fluctations and information given to me about a certain ancient Egyptian people who were called the Vu people and worshipped the reproductive organs, wrists and ivory bones. Ofc this all could have been a dream, but there's a lot suggesting that it wasn't.

I have to rush now,

will write more tomorrow.

NAMASTE

Kevin Guest
    My girlfriend e-mailed this to me a little while ago:

i dreamed i did get up and i went downstairs and I sat in the kitchen waiting for u to eat breakfast with me. then u kissed me goodbye in bed and i relaized i never got up, oh well...i wasnt feeling good his morning so i wouldnt have been good company any way. i love u.
    Sounds almost like a false waking to me. She has had a Spontaneous OBE that scared her to death before. I wonder if all my talk about AP has put the idea in her head that she can do this too?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nkd
    I need help figuring out the "bouncing" movement. Is it similar to a ball bouncing on the floor? or it is the same as the sponge action but faster?

I do not know if it should feel like a real bounce (when it goes down and hits the floor it quickly comes up, but when it is all the way up then the gravity slowly kicks in and goes down in a smooth movement).
    I tried to find a good 'definition' of EB bounce, but found this:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1315

Not sure how helpful it'll be, so I'll attempt my own definition:
    Energy body bounce is the bouncing of awareness from one ene of an extremity to the other. The idea is to produce a fast (ping-pongish-like) sensation of energy movement through the limb, but it's not sponging fast. Let me explain: When you start the bouncing, you are bringing awareness to the areas being 'scanned', but the energy body should be pre-stimulated by sponging (or brushing, or whatever floats your boat) so that it responds to your awareness. In other words, it's not sponging, but sponging should be done immediately before to get the best results.
    I hope this was clear (and helpful.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    @ Hasalmeth and Kevin
    I am really happy for you guys that you managed to become lucid, that's awesome for your third day Kevin.

And Hasalmeth that's awesome that you projected. Look up the Vu people.

Day 32 Night - Rope Technique
    So I was on the computer until about 11:30 and my dad was sleeping on the couch behind me. Directly behind me is an Aero-mattress which I just crashed on and I started to do the rope technique. I modified it so that it worked for me better. I imagined my self swinging back and sliding to the next number. I pretty quickly fell into a very light trance but then I for some unknown reason began to just climb up the rope in my imagination (the unknown reason is that I wanted to project ). I did it for a little and I started to feel extremely fast beating in my chest separate from my heart beat. Then all down my friend all my primary centers were beating and my genital center activated a little... (ya you guys are all guys you get what I'm saying.) Then I felt waves coming from my inner thighs that expanded out but I couldn't keep my breathing up, it felt so constricted from the vibrating chakras. Anyway, I also had a dream which was really weird and it was reoccuring throughout the night. I really don't know what it was about but I kept waking up thinking, "(the location of my heart) 8 descriptive things 1, (the location of my base center/navel) 26 descriptive things." I also had a dream that I was talking to someone (hasalameth?) from over seas. The last thing that he said was, "I would invite you to come out swimming with us tonight, but you live across the seas."

Day 33 - Feather Technique
    This was very, very effective. I did it in front of the computer and I forgot where I was I was so deep into trance. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see my screen right there. It's Friday the thirteenth which is always a good day for me so we'll see about tonight .

Kevin Guest
    @Flash_hound: Its great to see you having good results with getting into your deep trance! I'm hoping that I won't have any problems going into the trance state as this program progresses, My mind alwasy seems so full of activity!

Flash_hound Guest
    So are we meeting tomorrow at 1:30?

hasalameth Guest
    Since I am so super confused about the time now, I will just open up a chatroom on IRC, DALnet #theapgroup. Come and join us anytime you want, download an IRC client, preferably mIRC. If you prefer msn chat (alhaalim doesn't have access to irc, so maybe we will have the chat on msn messenger / windows live), add me by getting my msn addy in a PM.

Good luck. Don't hesitate to contact me.

My meditation observations will show up later today, as I will write my exit experiences in another thread now.

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok, today, 1:30. We meet online, give your contact information to hasalameth and he will organize a chatroom on MSN. 1:30 my time. That's right I'm volunteering you hasalameth!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast