Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EFT to Help Induce OBE and Lucid Dreaming

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok, Day 4 time...

Day 4: Lucid Dreaming, Dream Recall, Emotional Issues and Visualization

Phrases

Dream Recall
    "Even though dreams contain random fragments and apparently unimportant information I deeply and completely love and accept myself and know that dreams can contain more important information and thus deserve to be shifted to long term memory." (Wow, that's a long one...)

"Not understanding the importance of dreams."
    "Thinking that dreams don't contain important info."

"Even though dreams appear to be unnecessary to remember I deeply and completely love and accept myself and will commit them to long term memory."

"Training my brain to commit dreams to long term memory."

Visualization

This occurred after I read the thread about not being able to visualize things, now I'm getting this problem again...

"Even though I can't imagine the images that I want to imagine, I deeply and completely love and accept myself and will now bring my thoughts back under my control."

"Not being able to control my imagination."
    "Not being able to imagine the thoughts thats I want to imagine."

Emotional Issue - Doing MAP Behind my Parents Back

"Even though I did MAP behind my parents back, even after they told me not to get involved with astral projection I deeply and completely love and accept myself and know that my parents love me and forgive me."

"Guilt holding me back from projecting."
    "Going behind my parents back."
    "Guilt not allowing the energy work to work completely."
    "Guilt stopping me from doing as well as I could."

Lucid dreaming

"Even though when I'm dreaming it feels like real life I deeply and completely love and accept myself but will no longer let dreams confuse me."

"Recognizing that dreams are not reality."
    "Taking control over my dreams."
    "Awakening in my dreams."

Results

We'll see tomorrow won't we?

Notes
    Hopefully this wasn't too long today. I tried to demonstrate how emotional issues can block your chances at astrally projecting, like in the case of my guilt each time I start to feel exit sensations I pull myself out of it through guilt. Hopefully I'll be able to alleviate this problem over the next few days tapping's. Hope you guys found this useful. Please ask me any questions that may have popped into your head.

fitz Guest
    Thank you for taking the time to post this! Helpful!

Flash_hound Guest
    No Problem! I enjoy helping people out .

Day 4 Results

VERY GOOD. I had great dream recall and could remember 5+ dreams in the morning without writing down any dream keywords during the night. Also I came very close to being lucid in one of the dreams, and in another I referred to real life, which is a step in the right direction. Energy is flowing through me much better than it has been and trance is noticeably easier.

Day 5 Lucid dreaming and Dream Recall

Phrases
    Dream Recall

"Even though dreams are hard to remember I deeply and completely love and accept myself and willingly and consciously remember my dreams."

"Difficulty remembering dreams."
    "Not being able to remember my dreams."

Lucid Dreaming

"Even though I don't always notice the inconstancies in dreams I deeply and completely love and accept myself and will train my subconscious mind to notice flaws in dream logic."

"Not noticing flaws in dream logic."

Results
    We'll see tomorrow won't we.

Notes
    Ok, you're probably getting sick of reading about lucid dreaming and remembering dreams. Well today is my final dream recall day, tomorrow I will start to do tapping related to loosening the energy body. I will continue to do lucid dreaming but I think my dream recall is becoming good enough for now. You may see it pop in from time to time, but for now, as I said, it is finished.

Does this format make sense to you guys?

I DL'd the manual last night but personal things arose & didn't get time to read it yet. But I will - it looks interesting & I have a few little things already that I use that use meridians & acupoints, so I have some confidence in the background idea of it.

Thanks for the info.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Flash_hound Guest
    Ok guy's, I got 4 hours of sleep yesterday, and although I can remember the remnants of a dream I can't remember much. I am going to go back to bed tonight and see what happens, usually when I have less sleep I get less dream memory. Especially if it was as patchy as my sleep last night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2