Hi,

I asked this queastion a while ago but did not get much response, none of which really solved the problem.

I have been trying to work on NEW energy ways but my problem is i have real trouble controlling my imagination.

I.e. i will be trying to focus awareness in the right hand, if i so much as think about the left hand the i will end up focussing there, or getting some awareness in both.

Its the same with visualisation or tactile awareness, if i imagine myself climbing up a rope then my hands will start slipping, so i put knots in the rope to pull myself up with, this works for a small while and then i might loose strength in my arms so i will try using my feet to help climb at which point some other obstacle will come up. Ive tries loads of different stuff, ladders and cargo nets instead of rope i always end up getting the same kind of problem.

If i try and make my awareness move i usually can't, and if i can it skips from place to place i.e. its like focussing on the hand, then thee middle of the fore arm and then the elbow, as opposed to gliding through the fore arm up into the elbow!

Ive had these problems for ages now and they're driving me crazy and preventing me from learning NEW (or any other system).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading all this!
-Rich

Edit: If by any chance it relates to the problem , i have isuues with self condidence / esteem and general unhappiness with my life, mainly due to constant bullying throughout school because i didn't fit in.

Edit 2: Also when attempting things like stirring action when stimulationg awareness, i notice that the stirring starts going around in my head, instead of in whatever it was i was trying to stimulate if that makes sense!