In an attempt to once again push towards becoming more spiritually developed, I have once again started the 90 Day MAP program. I have settled on not pushing myself, however. The time frame to me is less important than my own personal understanding of myself and why I am undertaking this practice once again. My first step is always to start recording my dreams again. When I first start, I always have trouble. But slowly it gets easier with time. This is the dream I recorded from this mornings early hours:

January 15th -

I dreamed that I was once again in school. This is a reoccurring theme in many of my dreams. I often dream that I am back in high school. In the past, another common component was the feeling that I did not belong. I was always struggling. I would forget my class schedules, forget what I needed to do, be hopelessly lost in the subject matter, or that I haven't done the required reading and generally just wander around the school lost. Last nights dream was noticeably different. I was already in class, and I was in college (no longer high school). The class seemed similar to a class I am currently attending, even the teacher reminded me vaguely of my real life teacher. I was not lost of left behind and I actually felt at home in the class, though I did discover that I forgot to do some assigned homework (I have a very real problem doing homework in real life too, though this usually comes down to a lack of time rather than just forgetting). As we left class, I lingered in the hall and as the teacher passed she said goodbye to me by name. When I got outside I found that the bus had already left. I was peeved because I knew that I had followed my normal everyday schedule and it was the bus that had left early. My wife picked me up however, in the car that we actually drive. I rode in the car facing out the back window, which came to be a very disorienting experience. Though I was facing backward, it seemed that I was traveling forward. Finally I turned around and it seemed to me that the road before us, which was like a raised highway, was swaying, making it seem more dangerous than it normally was. But in the dream it seemed that my perceptions were enhanced to get this experience because I knew that it normally did not appear this way, and for some reason I wondered if other-worldly visitors would perceive these roads as more dangerous than we do.

That is all I remember. I think the education part of my dream deals with that part of my ego. I strive for knowledge and learning. In the past these dreams have signified anxiety and a lack of that knowledge, but I think that last nights dream symbolizes that I am happy with my current progression along these lines.

Comments, Observations?