Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is this Kundalini related?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    I am confident that the false tan tien is not false but latent and empty on the majority of humans .
    I am just referring to the name from the book. The three Tantiens cited in literature are on the center line of the body, the center perceived closer to the navel is somehow regulating energy flow between actual Tantien (or Real Lower Tantien) and at least the Conception Vessel.

False is not meant as "fake", but not the same as a Tantien. I do not understand your following sentences enough to see if this is what you meant, or what you tried to say precisely.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    I am confident that the false tan tien is not false but latent and empty on the majority of humans .
    I am just referring to the name from the book. The three Tantiens cited in literature are on the center line of the body, the center perceived closer to the navel is somehow regulating energy flow between actual Tantien (or Real Lower Tantien) and at least the Conception Vessel.

False is not meant as "fake", but not the same as a Tantien. I do not understand your following sentences enough to see if this is what you meant, or what you tried to say precisely.

Oliver
    You know so much more about Taoist Alchemy than me Korpo , so please correct me if I am wrong . I have read of this false tan tien elsewhere and I think that it is percieved to be a energy storage centre and then found to
    be empty and thus is named false . I feel that it is not false but the front door to the back tan tiens . The rear tan tiens are at an angle so that their own doors come in the spaces between where two stones come together . That is even when the stones are fully engorged and become swollen in girth , the entrances to the rear stones are not occluded . The core of each stone is its front door . On the moon stone or female tan tien it is the nose . The entrance to the purple stone is thru the brow centre out the table of God and into the centre of the purple stone above and behind the moon stone .
    If we walk down the body it seems that the chakras become the doors to the rear and side stones . I do not know enough about the side stones yet . I know what colours these are and that the Astral Double projects from the right side front as sapphire male and the left rear as rose female , But not much more, yet .

So looking at the spine and rear stones only ;

PROJECTS...... REAR ..SPINE ............DOOR.........CHAKRA
    Aprentice........---------Chartreuse.....Above Crown ...Violet
    Universal Mind..Purple ......................Brow ..............Indigo
    Guardian Angel--------Platinum Blue...Nose ..............Blue
    ?.....................Aqua........................ .Throat ............Green
    Higher Self .....---------Yellow..............Heart..............Yellow
    Lower Self........Amber...................False Tan Tien......Orange
    Guardian Demon-------Salmon Red.....Navel...............Red
    ?......................Rose....................... .Perineum .........Rose

There appears no physical opening where the false tan tien exists . Yet the energy is percieved there to be a storage centre which seems to lead to nothing . That is because that storage centre is secondary and does not manifest until later . But the door is ready .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Hello, Aunt Clair.

My knowledge about Internal Alchemy is laughably little.

I do not use clairvoyance for exploring my energy body because I have not developed it very much yet, but what you could call "clair-touch" - the body and mind awareness that allows to perceive all within the energy bodies just like the sense of touch, like feeling something, like resonating with it.

My personal perception about the Lower Tantien is that there is a big center just in front of the spine - I think that is referred to in literature as "Real Lower Tantien". This seems to me identical to what has been termed "sea of Qi" or "cauldron" in literature, because it is center that converts and transmutes energy. It is below navel and on the centerline of the body.

I also perceived a smaller center at the front of my body at navel height. I have reason to believe this is sth more like a chakra, though I cannot be sure. It is documented I believe in Robert's diagrams in his new book, but I just had the possibility to take a glance yet. This center is smaller and I perceived it less clearly as the Dantien itself, and I believe the Chinese call it "False Lower Dantien" for no other reason it is so easily confused with the "Real" one and also acts as a regulation chakra for the Dantien. I have read this "organ" will strobe off if charged too much, and I take that as a hint it might be a chakra.

My grip on these phenomena is still shaky, and I cannot make as accurate observations as you as I am still in the beginning of learning this. I also see we use different senses to perceive this, which makes it hard to compare notes. I can for example not really say much about colors.

Thanks for the info,
    Oliver

I've just recalled something I wanted to ask you two.

Visualizing the body side face, where are the dan tiens exactly located? In the front or rear part? And what's their size? Bigger or smaller than chakras?

In some texts I've read that for every chakra (in the front part of the body) there's a complementary one in the rear part. So, if there's on in the navel we'll find another one behind it, located in the spine. And that happens, supposedly, for the navel, solar plexus, heart, throat and third eye ones. Is this right? Should be there a complementary one for each dan tien?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I have read, and think I have verified this by feeling within myself, that the Tantiens (or at least their centers) lie on the absolute center line of the body, from crown to perineum.

I have also found energetic centers in front of them (roughly), and I have found energetic centers in my back spine.

Since the exact locations do not matter so much in my energy work I have not mapped them out, though.

Oliver

What a coincidence. This weekend I practiced with the tan tiens and I found them in the exact center of the vertical line, as you explain.

Anyway, in taoism and in NEW system, it's said that the lower tan tien is some inches below and inside the belly button, and a fist size.

Blog Entries
    Actually what I read goes a bit further - actually there is a big energy channel connecting crown, the three Tantiens and perineum (amongst other things) called the Central Channel. I work it in my Qigong, and it is the central energy line of the body, accompanied by two smaller, parallel energy lines left and right of it that regulate amongst other things the limbs.

It is said the Central channel connects into the spine at intervals, and of course the Tantien are also branching points of many energy lines. Also the Crown (in Chinese the "meeting of a hundred lines") and the Perineum. The Center Channel is said to develop first when being conceived along with at least the Lower Tantien and the whole being is built around it.

These three major energy lines are known less because they are not manipulated in acupuncture like the 12 channels and two prominent vessels. Only internal energy work can directly influence then, and this has been a guarded secret for a very long time.

I have seen many diagrams BTW that portray the Dantien on the Conception vessel and at or minimally below the navel, even in documents describing the Small Circulation/MCO. There more documents one reads, the clearer it is not all can stem from the same "knowledge base".

Oliver

I guest you're talking about susuma, ida and pingala. They're well documented in Pranayama books, the ancient art of breathing in yoga.

Susuma is the main channel, the hollow tube (as Mayan said), the middle pillar in cabalah. Kundlini ascend through susuma, from muladara, where she sleeps, towards sahasrara.

During breathing the energy flows through the two nadis, ida and pingala, exclusively (the duality occurs, then). When breathing stops the energy starts to flow through susuma (and yin and yang merge). That's why the key in pranayama is kumbaka, or air containment.

A yoga exercise consists in:

1.Doing the fire breathing, in order to fill the body with energy (short takes-in in a rapid fashion).

2.Applying kumbaka in any other respiratory technique, while meditating in muladara in order to "provoke" (that's the term they use) kundalini.

Blog Entries
    But doesn't Kundalini ascend along the spine (the "Thrusting Vessel"), not the Central Channel?

Oliver

That's a good question.

I suppose you put the central channel in the physical central part of your body, the vertical.

But in yoga, Susuma (even if it's drawn straight and in the center) establishes its path in the spine, and the two minor nadis get coiled around it (Hermes' caduceus).

Maybe the central channel is the reflection of the orbit's equilibrium. I mean, if the energy does the path described in MCO, then something must occur in the middle, as it happens when physical forces do a cycle. But that's a theory.

That's why I miss some inner vision... That way it would be easier to understand this things...

I've found this example images:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast