Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Has there ever been RTZ Scientific Study?

LoneCrow Guest

Has there ever been RTZ Scientific Study?

Has there ever been any real honest to goodness study about OBE's on whether they are really real, or if they are just a dream state?

Like have they ever had cameras or eeg's or anything hooked up to people while they try for obe's?

Have they ever placed objects in other rooms etc for the person to come back and identify to prove they were actually out of their body?

Has anyone ever affected the outside world, or given someone else who is awake a weird feeling or something while you were there.

Is there any solid proof that this obe thing is notthing other than a lucid dream?

Just wondering. I can't have an obe, been trying for months every night solid. Tried brainwave gens and all I get are lucid dreams or other effects.

I want to know if this is really happening or if it is really just a dream state.

Astralonaut Guest
    Robert Monroe and Charles Tart did some experiments like this back in the 70s (I think). Tart had Monroe hooked up to EEG, EKG, blood pressure meter and whatever while Monroe attempted OBEs. Monroe did not report the test number placed in the adjacent room (as far as I remember he didn't even go into this room due to orientation problems), but he correctly reported that the technician had left her place at the controls and went out to talk with her husband. Tart did the same experiment with another projector, a young girl ("Miss Z"), and if I remember correctly, she was able to report the number.

gorillabait Guest
    I know Robert Bruce was engaged in some research in this area recently in Canada, but I'm not sure how it turned out.

unison Guest

government

I would do a search on government and remote viewing. Ive also heard that the gov. spent billions of dollars on this subject during the cold war which was top secret evidence back then but I think there is some rule that they have to release it 20 years later.

LoneCrow Guest
    Well this is my entire point. Why the heck are people not doing any research into this?

All you'd need is someone who frequently has OBE"s or can induce them regularly. Have them try every night before they go to bed, set up a target in the other room etc.

This is why I am led to believe that this OBE thing is nothing more than vivid dreams.

Celeborn Guest
    Actually hospitals have been doing it for years. They set up tickertape machines in rooms in ICU which play different messages every day. The machines are pointed at an angle which can only be seen if looking down at them from the celeing.
    Apparently people who report near death experiences are able to read off the messages pretty consistantly.

Ascendant Guest
    Ive also heard that the gov. spent billions of dollars on this subject during the cold war which was top secret evidence back then but I think there is some rule that they have to release it 20 years later.
    Not nearly billions. The CIA and Army's remote viewing project, at it's height, consisted of a few people in a dinky one-story building. Admittedly they offered considerable evidence for the reality of psi, but the Army disbanded them in the mid-1990s.

Most information on the web is not accurate. I suggest reading books about it instead. Simple look up Stargate on Amazon.com, or look up Reading the Enemy's Mind, which is a book by one of the remote viewers and the groups' official historian.

Ascendant Guest
    Why the heck are people not doing any research into this?
    They are doing a significant amount. Look up the Stanford Research Institute's connection with psi.

Blog Entries

Has there ever been RTZ Scientific study?

This is probably not too helpful, but I read in a Discover Mag 3-4 years ago that they did a CT scan on someone who was supposedly projecting, and the parts of the brain that lit up were completely different than that of someone dreaming. I know that this doesn't really prove anything and I can't really quote whoever wrote that article. 'cause it was too long ago.. also, you may want to look up the company that uses "Remote Viewing"- once again their name escapes me- but RV differs from AP only in that in RV there has to be a control group, and the results are tested for accuracy. I don't know what their success rate is(or was), but the process in itself follows the scientific method.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    http://www.♥♥♥♥♥.org/research/

That site offers a million dollar for ANY paranormal, proven, activity.

Makes you wonder...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast