Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Has there ever been RTZ Scientific Study?

Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet_Jeroen
    http://www.♥♥♥♥♥.org/research/

That site offers a million dollar for ANY paranormal, proven, activity.

Makes you wonder...
    Do a google search on that guy. From what I gather he keeps changing the goalposts and refutes everything. It seems he's never indended to pay any money out.

unison Guest

wow

Wow that is so true. No one has ever won... wonder why? Maybe this stuff is all in an area of our brain that we normally dont use but are still learning? What I would say is someone here who has the ability to project to the RTZ enter this and win a million bucks. YOu have nothing to lose and everything to gain and proof to the world that it is true and not a hoax. So now whose up to the challenge. If no one steps up thats a huge slap in the face.

Ascendant Guest
    People have stepped up. ♥♥♥♥♥ has either said that their claims were too ridiculous for him to entertain, or he has ignored the evidence they provide.

If you read the fine print of his offer, it says that the million will only be awarded when the individual being tested makes it "obvious" to ♥♥♥♥♥ and any other observer that he can do paranormal things. Obviously, that's a very vague term.

Crispassion Guest
    Ah the wonderful and 'Amazing' James ♥♥♥♥♥... In my opinion a bad magician with a bad beard who claims to be able to apply the scientific method, but has never been trained in logic or the scientific method. As much a fraud as the people he is claiming to investigate... or is that too harsh? It's only because I find his 'logic' annoying and illogical, and his mind rigid and closed. However he is a colourful and interesting character, and serves as a great illustration of how holding rigid and unbending beliefs (whether scientific in origin or otherwise...) inhibits growth and learning!

Rant over.

No hard feelings, Mr. ♥♥♥♥♥!

Cris.

unison Guest

haha

about that ♥♥♥♥♥ guy. Well i personally think that someone needs to go on national television and project and prove to america through the very mass media that has brainwashed everyone the truth about it.. Wonder if everyone after being shown straight up would believe or just blow it off.. to kinda get back on topic.. Ive only had a NDE and most of the time I think im just having a sweet vivid dream. I swear its almost as if being in the waking state. I can feel stuff too.. like solid things. its wierd.

Deb Guest
    As already indicated, there have been many attempts to prove OBE's exist. When your nose is bumping your ceiling, then you too will smile and realise it is not a dream state.

As to Mr. ♥♥♥♥♥, he does manage to keep the 'paranormal' in the forefront of many people's minds, does he not? Devils advocate perhaps? Methinks Mr. ♥♥♥♥♥ does not like his own experiences and requires validation via a third party.

Wonder what his parallel lives are like!

Warriorking Guest
    I think the best way to find out if an obe is more than a dream is experience one for yourself.

When you experience a very powerful obe you will know for yourself that there is now way it was a dream.

Celeborn Guest
    Warriorking wrote:
    I think the best way to find out if an obe is more than a dream is experience one for yourself.
    I agree. Experiencing what it was like to be in two places simultaniously as I reintegrated for the first time, having my awareness switch back and forth between my physical body and astral double at high speeds....well that was enough to knock the sceptic out of me.
    There is no other feeling like it in the world.

unison Guest

But still...

I feel the last few posts are strong ones at that. I think you guys have a strong belief in this stuff. I am very excited to hear it cuz if anything in the world I want this to be true and I still consider it true but remain skeptical. I would consider myself crazy if this all turned out to be a hoax. 3rd party verification couldnt hurt anything. It could only help and prove even more so the benefits of this wonderful and enlightening experience. I guess until then im just gonna have to keep practicing. Im gonna end up buying astral dynamics like today sometime and maybe 1 or two other books. Any recommendations?

Chris Guest
    If I am truthfully honest, I am still after proof to conclusively prove to myself that OBEs are what people suggest the are. I have received multiple instances of convincing evidence, including a genuine 3rd party verification of someone actually seeing me whilst OBE. Times matched up, locations matched up and my actions matched up. I didn't actually tell this person I was OBE, I just stated I had a weird dream and took things from there. Perhaps I am too scientifically minded in these matters, but I still am accruing proof for myself

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast