I was wondering something about my chackra's and/or if I'm doing something not quite right yet.

Whenever I try to make a psi-ball (don't know if that is an accepted term, but it best describes it), I have no trouble at all.

Whenever I try to heal anybody using my own energy or universal love, I have no trouble at all.

Whenever I try to stimulate a certain part of my body with my index finger pointing at it, whilst not looking, no problem at all.

Whenever I try to stimulate someone else at a certain place using my hands at a distance, no problam at all.

Whenever I try to gather energy into my lower chackra or energy reserve, nothing hapens.

I don't know if it is related, but till I was about 18 I operated like a robot. Emotion wise. I kinda made myself a son of Data and Spock if you like. Since then I have been dealing with the problem that drove me to that sollution, but havent 'recovered' completely yet. Could this be a related problem, and if so, has anybody got any idears about how to remedy it ?

If the above couldnt be the cause, then what am I doing wrong if I follow the NEW protocols by the letter ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Jeroen