Thread: Soul mates / twin flames

fatal_error Guest

Soul mates / twin flames

Hello Mr. Bruce! Thank you very much for your insightful knowledge, it has been most helpful throughout many past years.

Question: What is your opinion on soul mates? Is it just a bunch of synchronicities and full scale energetic compatibility or is it "real thing"?

I have met soul mate (for one year now..), and we share much common aspects in life - lot of little syncronicities and very same aspect of viewing of life. Also physical characteristics - she has red hair, i have red beard.

It has been a balancing power in my life and very nice companionship, but we are not romantically involved. However, i have made a choice to say how i feel about her ie. "goddamnit, i love you." - what do i have to lose??

Re: Soul mates / twin flames

G'day,

I think the idea of Soul Mates is a romantic ideal.

I do not have any evidence that would lead me to believe that two souls are joined at the hip, life after life.

We are all a part of the one, all a part of each other. In that sense, you and I are soul mates.

A great idea; speak your mind and tell the girl you love her. You will regret not saying this, in years to come, far more than you might regret the consequences of your actions.

Robert