Thread: Strange experience

Strange experience

This morning I had a really strange experience.
    I woke up early but decided to rest a little more, I started dreaming but
    I guess you could call it something of a false awakening cause I was going to the toilet and
    washing my face with water, things you normally do when waking up, when I was in the bathroom I felt dizzy
    (in my dream) and had trouble standing up. This happened several times and I was worrying that I was having some sort
    of problems with my balance sences, my mom gave me some aspirin (I later realised this was the past since I don´t live at home anymore)
    I felt dizzy yet again and it caused me to wake up and I realised all the times I felt dizzy was me waking up for a
    millisecond and then continuing the dream right where it left of.
    So it was kind of a reversal, instead of normally "napping" into short dreams or sleep it was me from inside the dream
    that had short waking moments which caused my dizzyness in the dream.
    Has this happende to anyone else?

/magic

Serenity Guest
    Ah, how interesting. A reverse waking up. I understand what you're saying, but I haven't had anything quite like it. Perhaps this dream was a bit more than a dream, but I'm a bit out of my league to speculate about such.

Very interesting, though.

hasalameth Guest
    It has happened twice recently, that I realized I was dreaming and always when I do that, a cliff or a bridge appear, in order for me to dive down it, and I usually land in some strange astral realm or just inside my body, about to exit, and I also feel dizzy and all spinning / floating around. Next time, try to do some weird stuff like falling down through the ground of jumping up to the sky. Good luck!

Serenity Guest
    I always get a crawling sensation when I get out of dreams, but that's usually when I'm having nightmares and want to get out in a hurry.

I'd probably be on the fence about OBEs if I had never personally experienced slowly coming back into my body to regain control after a dream.

BiggyMatt Guest
    Yes, I've had it happen quite often, usually at this point I can "feel" for my body, and once I'm back, I can conciously exit

Blog Entries

Re: Strange experience

Quote Originally Posted by magic
    This morning I had a really strange experience.
    I woke up early but decided to rest a little more, I started dreaming but
    I guess you could call it something of a false awakening cause I was going to the toilet and
    washing my face with water, things you normally do when waking up, when I was in the bathroom I felt dizzy
    (in my dream) and had trouble standing up. This happened several times and I was worrying that I was having some sort
    of problems with my balance sences, my mom gave me some aspirin (I later realised this was the past since I don´t live at home anymore)
    I felt dizzy yet again and it caused me to wake up and I realised all the times I felt dizzy was me waking up for a
    millisecond and then continuing the dream right where it left of.
    So it was kind of a reversal, instead of normally "napping" into short dreams or sleep it was me from inside the dream
    that had short waking moments which caused my dizzyness in the dream.
    Has this happende to anyone else?
    /magic
    Yes, it happens to me when I sleep too much (and have the time to do it.) At some point I choose to stay asleep and can go back in to continue the dream. Sometimes I'll project, come back, and then dream something related to the projection.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.