I have been collecting pictures from online and elsewhere regarding these two vamps marks and thought I would upload them now just in case I lose them.

(This Chirac one may not be immediately obvious but brow chakra and left (your right) of bottom of nose)

I have noticed that when these moles appear around a person's eye that these eyes (or lids) themselves always seem unsymmetrical which I find difficult to believe is just caused by a virus.

Somewhere in all of the photos is someone with the "two" moles that always look to me like pairs. It could mean nothing, of course, but let me tell you about my experience the other day.

I went to a bar where I know people here in Spain and things seemed ok at first. I was talking to some freinds and buying rounds when the woman on the table in front of us, who I kind of know in passing, started loudly arguing with her boyfriend. It was in Spanish so I am not too sure what the argument was about, but I could feel the atmosphere changing ... from happy to negative. I watched quietly and my friend Martin said that they had been arguing for the past 2 hours so I must have arrived just as there was a lull in the activity.

She didn't just shout at him but seemed to go into some kind of frenzy slightly and he sat there and stayed fairly calm. Some of us tried to calm her down to no avail and then I suddenly saw her arm was covered in these moles that I have written about in this thread. She had maybe around 10 or 11 sets of two all down one arm. As soon as I thought this the activity increased and she went really crazy -- the spirits creating the argument and influencing her could read my thoughts (I was already under psychic attack myself by this point, but stayed calm and observed). They (the negs) knew I had just seen her arm and I swear things got worse right after that -- they really hate those of us who can see what they are up to.

There wasn't much I could do for the poor woman (yet) apart from observe and come here to write down about it. She eventually had to be assisted out of the bar gently by my friend to stop her attacking her boyfriend and continuing to cause mayhem. It was best for all concerned under the circumstances. After this... I came under serious direct neg attack for the rest of the day!

There are many people who have these pairs of marks who probably lead a happy normal life. But I swear that I feel guided in this and that they are not meant to be there at all.