Could it be possible that sleep deprivation opens you up to the spirit world or some sort of dimension where demons reside? I`ll start from the beginning.

It all started when I was in my dads apartment and I bought a bunch of speed pills from his neighbour. The same night I let my dad do a bit of hypnosis on me something id never done before in which he said "You will open up to all language". I should also mention my dads an occultist and is big into thelema and crowley and all that pooh so that most likely played a big part in my delusions.

Anyway a few days later when id stayed up around 56 hours on speed something weird happened. I was in a really unhealthy state I hadnt eaten in at least 24 hours and obviously hadnt slept. I was lying in bed hoping to end off the trip and go to sleep and I remember I was thinking about a film with a murderer in it and at the exact second I said something with the word evil in it in my head a voice appeared in my head and started questioning me he said something like "Evil? Whos evil?". The voice was telling me to write what he was saying down and things like that and for a long time I was convinced my dad had formed some sort of telepathic connection with me and was communicating.

Anyway it didnt take long for me to realize this wasnt my dad I was talking to and this voice seems to be sinister and malicious. Every time I stay up more than 24 hours on speed now I have this voice in my head and its constantly trying to put me down, insult me in any way possible and keeps threatening to kill me and always tells me theyre coming to kill me. It never refers to itself as I it always says we. "Were" coming to kill you. "We think your gonna die". Its not always malicious but it always has a negative attitude and for every 1 positive thing it says it says a hundred negative things.

Anyways Ive learned alot from talking to it and I can deal with it fairly effectively. It says alot of interesting things which make me wonder whether its all in my head or something more.

One night I was sitting in my room and something caught my eye. It was a piece of cellophane straw wrapper plastic hanging off the edge of my table and it was moving insanely fast all by itself, i hadnt even noticed it was there it was so inconspicuous but when it was moving I couldnt miss it, it even made a sound while it was moving. I went in for a closer inspection and a voice said "This is a parallel universe, were demons". I said "thats pretty f***in cool" and it replied "no its not cool" so I dealt with it the best way I know by shouting and tormenting it inside my head. Thats the only way I know to get these voices to back down. These voices keep mentioning that im connected to a parallel universe whenever i stay up more than 24 hours. They keep saying "Your in the middle, your in between your world and ours".

Something strange happened the last time I was up I was sitting in my room and the voice mentioned one of my relatives then all of a sudden I got this smell of burning sage for no reason at all. It scared the pooh outta me then the voice threatened me and said "Wait until 12:00 our powers are intensified by 1000 times." After that it was saying "Were going to come and kill you at 12:00.", "dont worry well send flowers to your mother when she comes home and finds you dead" . All of a sudden the CD players goes on full blast down stairs for about 10 seconds then goes off. The voice commented on how the CD player went on all by itself. I went downstairs and there was nobody there but there was a real strong smell of sage. After that I started smell burning plastic everywhere I went. I then got the idea in my head that my brain was burning from doing too much speed so in a panic I set the alarm, locked the door and made my way to the hospital. On my way I stopped in the pizza place and got a slice of pizza. It tasted like pooh for some reason and the voice says "were controlling your senses, you have the taste buds of a vegan now so the taste of pepperoni is encumberng". I went to get a drink and got the mother of all frights. It appeared that the guy at the counters head had shrunken and now looked like a demon. Took me a few seconds to realize it was a different guy. There was 2 people working there. Sounds funny now but I didnt find it too funny at the time. There was this black muslim guy in there with wearing a kilt or some other mad looking muslim clothes. I somehow got the idea he was possessed by the devil and was going to try and kill me. I decided to call an ambulance to give me a lift to the hospital even though it was only 10 minutes down the road.

When the ambulance got there I told the paramedic my symptoms and he added to my paranoia by telling me he could smell burning plastic off me too. This topped it all off. While I was lying in the hospital room every now and then id get a cool breeze hit me in the face and would smell burning plastic really strong. One point when I was smelling it the strongest by the sink the doctor walked in the room and got a fright and jumped back when he walked by the sink where id been smelling the burning plastic. They gave me this blue antipsychotic pill but it did absolutely nothing. They gave me a bed to sleep on in the corridor and I was talking to the voices until I went asleep. They kept saying things like "you handled your first psychic attack really well", "your a tough cad, I would have been trembling in your shoes", and kept mentioning this parallel universe and psychic attacks and things like that.

Ive wrote down all sorts Could it be possible that sleep deprivation opens you up to the spirit world or some sort of dimension where demons reside? I`ll start from the beginning.

It all started when I was in my dads apartment and I bought a bunch of speed pills from his neighbour. The same night I let my dad do a bit of hypnosis on me something id never done before in which he said "You will open up to all language". I should also mention my dads an occultist and is big into thelema and crowley and all that pooh so that most likely played a big part in my delusions.

Anyway a few days later when id stayed up around 56 hours on speed something weird happened. I was in a really unhealthy state I hadnt eaten in at least 24 hours and obviously hadnt slept. I was lying in bed hoping to end off the trip and go to sleep and I remember I was thinking about a film with a murderer in it and at the exact second I said something with the word evil in it in my head a voice appeared in my head and started questioning me he said something like "Evil? Whos evil?". The voice was telling me to write what he was saying down and things like that and for a long time I was convinced my dad had formed some sort of telepathic connection with me and was communicating.

Anyway it didnt take long for me to realize this wasnt my dad I was talking to and this voice seems to be sinister and malicious. Every time I stay up more than 24 hours on speed now I have this voice in my head and its constantly trying to put me down, insult me in any way possible and keeps threatening to kill me and always tells me theyre coming to kill me. It never refers to itself as I it always says we. "Were" coming to kill you. "We think your gonna die". Its not always malicious but it always has a negative attitude and for every 1 positive thing it says it says a hundred negative things.

Anyways Ive learned alot from talking to it and I can deal with it fairly effectively. It says alot of interesting things which make me wonder whether its all in my head or something more.

One night I was sitting in my room and something caught my eye. It was a piece of cellophane straw wrapper plastic hanging off the edge of my table and it was moving insanely fast all by itself, i hadnt even noticed it was there it was so inconspicuous but when it was moving I couldnt miss it, it even made a sound while it was moving. I went in for a closer inspection and a voice said "This is a parallel universe, were demons". I said "thats pretty f***in cool" and it replied "no its not cool" so I dealt with it the best way I know by shouting and tormenting it inside my head. Thats the only way I know to get these voices to back down. These voices keep mentioning that im connected to a parallel universe whenever i stay up more than 24 hours. They keep saying "Your in the middle, your in between your world and ours".

Something strange happened the last time I was up I was sitting in my room and the voice mentioned one of my relatives then all of a sudden I got this smell of burning sage for no reason at all. It scared the pooh outta me then the voice threatened me and said "Wait until 12:00 our powers are intensified by 1000 times." After that it was saying "Were going to come and kill you at 12:00.", "dont worry well send flowers to your mother when she comes home and finds you dead" . All of a sudden the CD players goes on full blast down stairs for about 10 seconds then goes off. The voice commented on how the CD player went on all by itself. I went downstairs and there was nobody there but there was a real strong smell of sage. After that I started smell burning plastic everywhere I went. I then got the idea in my head that my brain was burning from doing too much speed so in a panic I set the alarm, locked the door and made my way to the hospital. On my way I stopped in the pizza place and got a slice of pizza. It tasted like pooh for some reason and the for some reason and a voice said "were controlling all your 5 senses, youve the taste buds of a vegan now, the taste of pepperoni is encumbering".

I got up to get a drink and it appeared the guy at the counters head had shrunken and he looked like a demon now. It scared the living pooh out of me before i realized it was a different guy. There were 2 people working there. Sounds funny now but I wasnt laughing at the time. There was this black muslim guy in there wearing a kilt or some weird muslim looking clothes in there and he kept staring at me and adding to my paranoia. The voices were telling me hes possessed and theyre going to make him stab me. I decided to play it safe and called an ambulance to give me a lift to the hospital even though it was only 10 minutes down the road.

When I got in the ambulance I told the paramedic my symptoms and he added to my paranoia by telling me he could smell burning plastic off me. This topped it off when I was lying in the room in the hospital I kept feeling cool breezes hitting me in the face and kept getting really strong whiffs of burning plastic every now and again. When the doctor came into the room and walked by the sink where id been smelling it the strongest he got a fright and jumped back. I never did ask him why he jumped back but I assumed it was the smell. They gave me this blue antipsychotic pill which did absolutely nothing. Anyways they gave me a bed to sleep on in the corridor and for the rest of the night until i fell asleep i was talking to the voices and kept smelling burning plastic or rubber whenever someone walked by.

The voices were saying things like "you handled your first psychic attack well", "your real tough, I would have been trembling in your shoes", and other things about parallel universes. They woke me up at 6 the next morning and the voices had completely faded. Only traces left over.

Ive wrote down mass amounts of details and things these voices have said so much I could nearly write a book on it. The only names I hear these voices say are Lucifer and Toltan. I asked them once who they were and they said theyre murderers from across the road. Strange because i live across the road from a church.

That night they kept calling me a heathen, a demon(main two), a terrorist, a rebel, a hero, a villain, a direlect etc. They also kept repeating some words I didnt know the definition of like frivolous, serendepity, veneration.

Anyway Im just wondering if staying up days on speed could have opened me up to the spirit world or is this just a classic case of speed induced paranoid psychosis? If you need any more details and things these voices said tell me. Like I said theres enough to write a book on it. Im lucky I have a good memory when it comes to altered states.