Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DNA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: DNA

DNA I believe is an interesting case of "I judge myself sexy." Well, I'm okay at apathy... olyris

A typical scientist's reaction and conclusion to the DNA discovery is that human is a machine, a statement made e.g. by Bill Sullivan, the American scientist and the university worker. People don't doubt it - well, it's science, it's certainly very well thought through, isn't it? Masses obviously are not trained to dealing with such scientific statements, they actually also don't care much about them, but expect others to tell them what the reality is (so that they could do different things that are on their minds). There were also other attempts in a different circumstances to convey such a conclusion about human being just a machine and nothing else, but the DNA discovery is now the main source of support (I believe, now treated as proof) for this thesis.

I'm not sure why, but it might be also noticed that scientists have also a tendency to be modern preachers as a replacement to old priests, i.e. suggesting people why everyone who thinks differently is regrettable, at best. They don't have to do it, it is also risky to put such statements, they might be judged as biased, and there are in fact no benefits of doing that - so why do so many scientists do that anyway?

At least 50% books written by scientists (typically from the physics, chemistry and biology fields; mathematicians or philosophers typically don't have this tendency as far as I observed) that are targetted at masses which I've seen seem like to want to smuggle their own beliefs, next to talking about and praising science and its criteria for judging the reality and making conclusions out of such an approach. It seems like this old christian heritage to convert people to their beliefs is still very deeply rooted for some reason. But let's put the ancient beliefs war aside for now.

Well... my view is different. I don't undermine the spirit existence nor my psychic experience, I also don't treat physical experience to be of more importance than the psychic one. The fact that physical is measured by the use of physical detection, and spirit is measured by spirit, did not drive me to a conclusion to pay attention only or mainly to the former, and call - directly or indirectly - everyone who doesn't agree with me a "dumb" or "ignorant".

But maybe I should, as well.

Anyway, the war between flesh and spirit is about how much there is one over another. My observation is, decreasing spirit influence increases personality and DNA influence, and vice versa.

But the real challenge is to find a truce between the two. When they won't come to common terms, the war is lost: the spirit leaves and the body dies.

Consider the idea that the body is a design of the mind, which is, in turn, a design of the spirit. Then, the body is a creative result - is like a thought of mind: when the thinker stops thinking the thought, the body pattern dissolves. But you are free to choose the opposite perspective: take the DNA book, read it, and (inevitably) conclude that your complex mental experiences are a product of simple molecules called proteins (so that at least, you would be in majority of massive beliefs then, and scientists would praise you for being a decent thinker instead of putting a word fight against you - a price and a reward for not thinking independently)

Some of the scientific "conclusions" go far beyond the biology itself and include the idea of people's inability to get over their issues, whatever they are: like overweight or depression (which BTW actually don't quite conform with other scientific fields like the rather recent mathematical conclusions about what and how much can be determined). My observation, again, is different: paying attention to spirit, or strengthening the spirit, builds the inner strength, and allows you to overcome any shortcomings, physical included.

Last but not least, I wish scientists like Bill to overcome their inability to belief in their personal abilities of overcoming their shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Anyway, the war between flesh and spirit is about how much there is one over another. My observation is, decreasing spirit influence increases personality and DNA influence, and vice versa. [...] But the real challenge is to find a truce between the two. When they won't come to common terms, the war is lost: the spirit leaves and the body dies.
    Living is being honest.

On what level are you honest? Center.
    On which levels are their degrees of falsehood? Analyse.
    On some level you are God? Acceptance.

The mean, mode, median and range of a terrorist attack is "you want harm." Just don't.

This DNA I speak to is God not human, after all human sanity left with the Christ... follow.

Reading all of this what I wrote exactly 3 years ago minus 1 day (seems like nothing, but 3 years turn out to be a considerable amount of time), I can see how my understanding of DNA, qi, human energy and organism and so on developed.

Now I consider all of these discoveries very basic, some even obsolete, and some scientists to be far from actually making a bigger leap into a real discovery. However, still for the majority of the population these ideas seem to be completely out of their scope.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

In "The energy codes" book the author, Sue Morter, refers to researches showing how DNA changes according to frequencies and emotions. Negative emotions shorten strands, while positive ones lengthen them. This results in changes in the physical body, as well as have an impact on health.

DNA also has an effect on the surrounding reality, which is really interesting. A russian scientist made another experiment with photons. They were affected by putting DNA molecules near them.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Many people do not realize that science and technology in the end is a tool - to control the reality. If it is put against people, it is a tool to control people.

Known history of mankind is a history of technology development and control means development. It is worth to keep in mind this wider view on things when assessing the current situation.

Genetics is possibly one of the most dangerous weapons. While human's DNA hides so many secrets still, the thesis being popularized is that we (scientists and those who tell them what to do) are going to "solve" the "problems" thanks to genetic modifications. I've just have heard that there is a research into combining nano-technology with genetics used in order to fight the viruses - at least this is the official statement. What is not told people is the fact how risky and dangerous it is, not to mention intentions behind such programs and people who support them financially.

Many people also do not realize that researches as such are very expensive and only rich people and institutions can afford them. These people do not need more money, another billion of dollars won't change their situation. Money is also a tool: to get power. With your salary you have power to control a tiny part of the resources on the planet. People having more money have more power. That's why I'm talking about intentions. If a person who is rich is interested really in making the world a better place, (s)he typically cooperate with the idealistic circles: like artists, doctors, disabled people etc. What can be seen in their deeds (not just words!) is that they connect people and groups, and not divide. But if not having such intentions, a rich person founds a business promoting his / her products as opposed to all the others, lobbies (buys for money) certain groups, including people from the scientific circles, and tries to control the market. This is a typical "strategy" of many rich people. Of course, they don't want you to think that they have "bad intentions", so they may be also engaged in some charity foundations. But let this fact alone do not blind yourself.

It is especially important to watch this when the medical stuff is so medially publicized, in particular the vaccine topic. Some scientists may even be not sure what they are really creating in the laboratories, but just blindly trust money got from the investors.

Strategy is an interesting word meaning, "theory is known." For example chess, computer battleship games have the players to understand that space is finite. You can see the alternative and realise that asteroids, pacman games have you that space is infinite. So what is going on in business itself? Terraforming, metaphysically? Half the world is in darkness - this is as to find space infinite or unknown. I do surmise there is an economy to war, not just to leisure.

My DNA, my own (thing) to control, does not need to be shown any other theory on my life than my own as this moment has me it. That much makes me wonder, which in turn makes me believe, spiritually speaking.
    Last edited by olyris; 30th June 2020 at 12:34 AM.