"Sorry for the long writing and probably bad english, if something is not clear please ask me ok?"

Hi there, I am pretty new to the psychic world at least with the astral planes world. I already wrote Aunt Clair for some help but I will ask here specially for people with experience in the forum like the mods (no ofence please, but I really want to discuss this very seriously)
My experience is like this:
I in the past 6 years I had the gift of premonition, not very accurate and it was VERY bad for my health, in fact, I had a mental crash (literally) last year because of the tension of feeling bad stuff happening in all the world (terrorists attacks and the like) After that mental crash and severe treatment wich included elctroshocks I was clean of all paranormal stuff... or thats was what I thought. On novenmber I started to see my Guardian angel, his name is Aramis by the way. This was ok and I talked about this with my psichologist and she told me, "ok, maybe you have the need of imaginary friends because of all you had", that was ok for me, I mean, imagination is pretty good on me. All was perfect until march, I started to go to a group in wich there is a lady that says that she can talk to GOD and also there is people there that also sees angels. The lady started to talk that we had an inner angel and well, one day I was sitting on my coach with nothing better to do than watching the sailing and I started to think "hey, how nice if I could see my inner angel, my tru me" and puff, I could see her, I could see that she was very happy for three days and she was only a shadow, only after three days I could saw her face and appearence (thanks GOD, at least I am normal as an angel ) Everything was ok until like 5 weeks ago when suddenly and without wanting it I met my Spirit guide! His name is Martin and it appear to me like a 20 year old guy, he can comunicate with the angels and he is working with them to help me develop better.
I dont talk more of other experiences because even I dont believe them, the important stuff is the one I wrote up here. My problem is that from what I talk with my Reiki master I can astral project. I really want to know what is what I have. is like this:
I am relaxed generally and suddenly I see like an "ideal image" of myself dress on a beautifull dress and this "me" is staying on the astral planes of the Guide and the Angel at the same time, though I could only do things in one plane at a time (not simultaneously). I could hug my guide once but I couldnt feel much of the hug. Is like if "I know" what I am doing but I cannot feel the feelings felt there, is just that I see the action. Also, I am not Out of body I am completly on earth and I can do whatever I like (once happened me this experience on my work and I could work and stay on the astral planes at the same time!)
Is this another kind of Astral projection without OBE? I am really scared now, I also found out that I am very good at entering meditation state, I do it all the time unconsiously and I dont know how to stop it.
Sorry for being so long but I really need some ideas here (not techniques, I just wanna know what is what I am experiencing)