Thread: Demon or God?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shannanigans Guest

Demon or God?

Ok so I had a fantastic dream, even though some may consider it a nightmare. I was a little girl, being raised by my grandmother in an old shack. Anyway, everywhere I went in the dream, tragedy followed. My school house burned down, friends died etc.

Well I went home and my grandmother was in the yard. Then it was like this entity was "wearing" her and let her form fall to the floor. I followed him into the house. He proceeded to show me symbols on the wall of the shack, each one illuminating as he pointed to it. He told me he knows all languages, he said he is a lion, sea serpent and dragon. His voice changed constantly, but always seemed very non-human.

When I woke up I immediately drifted off again and a voice said to me "He is Thoth, a demon, preys on the lonely, sad and depressed."

When I woke up for good, the dream didn't bother me at all. I even woke feeling refreshed. I laughed a bit because I'm not lonely, sad or depressed so I think he was wasting his time. Anyway I looked up Thoth and see that he was an Egyptian god, a scribe to the underworld.

Re: Demon or God?

Hi ChrisS
    I don't usually try to advise on peoples dreams but as you have asked I wondered if this could have been an opportunity using your current reading to give you a little teaching.
    What stuck out here was someone of authority asked you to tell him what you could hear. You heard a heart beat. You then had to repeat this finding to others. Maybe the repeating of what you heard was so you would remember the words. You were listening to a heart beat. You had confirmation that you were right by being given 86%
    Maybe the teaching here is for you to Listen To Your Heart. From that you could say , follow what you think is right, or live from the heart
    ( I was once advised to "Search For The Heart Of The Universe"
    Thats just my feelings on it but others may have a completely different view.

I usually find that if I am confused with something but feel its important I send out a clear message asking for further clarification, and it comes!
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )