Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Demon or God?

Blog Entries
    Aunt Clair had a dream detailing an energy work technique to her using animal imagery. See here in the energy work forum, even has lions & dragons in the title:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7668

Oliver

Hi Shannanigans,

I'm curious as to how the second entity pronounced the name Thoth. There is a very specific way to say the name & anything faking it would probably get it wrong.

It is not a rhyme with broth. It is more like Teh-ow-teh. He was also known as Djehuti.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Shannanigans Guest
    No the voice pronounced it pretty much how it looks thoth=broth
    And it wasn't the voice of the entity, because the entity's voice was very deep, non human and distinct...the second voice sounded human

The actual entity in my dream seemed very powerful and I was more in awe of him/it then afraid

Thoth seems to have been a very powerful entity indeed. He seems to have been the one who raised humans from primitive cave dweller to modern human. The story is that he was an Atlantean, although there are indications that he was more than that. He was the keeper of knowledge for The Dweller, who was the Earthly representative of the Seven Golden Lords who have come from Cycles 'above' ours to guide us.

Thoth lived a long time & 'died' of his own volition. He was an habitué of Amenti where he communed with the Seven Lords & received the benefit of the Flower of Life, enabling him to renew his body & be one of the Immortals.

If you met him you would, I think, be in the presence of a truely awe-inspiring presence. If the second being got the name wrong I'd suspect it is someone faking knowledge. Someone you've had contact or established a link with who is using that link to try to impress you in some way.

Just my opinion...

Shannanigans Guest
    awe inspiring indeed

I just wish I remembered everything he told me, and more of the symbols he showed

He seemed stern and a bit impatient and very loud commanding voice. Perhaps I was a child in my dream because that's how I would truly feel in front of this entity!

If he is what we're told he is, he is truly the father of Humanity. He was Hermes the Thrice Born & ruled for 30,000 years before passing things over to those like Osiris & Isis. Then came the Eleuf Coucil (for 9,000 years, I think) followed by the first of the Pharaohs.

hasalameth Guest
    I have a friend who had a very vivid dream about how she was half human half alien, and when she woke up, a voice told her something very negative, in the way that she is evil. I would suggest that the human voice tried to manipulate you into not listening to this guy.

I also had a weird experience once, and by the end of it, just when I "awoke" / snapped out of trance, I heard a loud voice say my first name, and it "shook" me back to consciousness. I felt it had more to say, but I was so shaken that I became instantly aware of my physical surroundings. How did your voice "feel" like?

Journyman - very interesting stuff, I would love to learn more about Thoth and similar "teachings". Would you mind providing me with some links? Thanks

Shannanigans Guest
    That's exactly how I awoke!

I woke with a start...with his voice still ringing in my ears

I laid my head back down, drifted off and then heard the second voice.

after that I was awake for good

His voice was masculine and very deep...but it kept changing...pitches I guess. It truly was an ancient sounding voice
    Has anyone heard of contact like this and what it usually signifies?

Quote Originally Posted by Off Topic
    hasalameth - look for books by Ralph Ellis, Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval & others. Christopher Dunn makes a good case for the actual use of the Great Pyramid. Look for Charles Hopgood's ideas of maps such as the Piri Reis map
    Sorry Shannanigans - back to the topic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannanigans
    That's exactly how I awoke!

I woke with a start...with his voice still ringing in my ears

I laid my head back down, drifted off and then heard the second voice.

after that I was awake for good

His voice was masculine and very deep...but it kept changing...pitches I guess. It truly was an ancient sounding voice
    Has anyone heard of contact like this and what it usually signifies?
    If the question is about voices when you wake, it's actually rather common (at least for people who trance/meditate/project). You can call it a hypnopomp (auditory) or a visit to the Akashic Records. Chances are you dipped into an alternate reality when life events were blamed on the victim, like the middle ages....or nowadays, depending on the case.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast