Thread: Feeling sick

Pat Guest

Feeling sick

I've projected several times during the night when I'woken with vibrations each time I return to my body I feel really sick. Several times during the day time I've managed to get to the vibration stage with my heart centre thumping but before I can exit I feel really sick and have to give up does any one else have this problem?

Blog Entries
    Hello, Pat.

The projection reflex seems to channel a lot of energy, at least Robert suggests this. The pounding of the heart center seems to derive from energy rushing there. Energy has to come from somewhere.

What can you do? You could try to build your body's energy infrastructure by applying NEW - New Energy Ways - exercises, especially Brushing, Sponging, Bouncing, Energy Raising and Full Body Circuit to free up your internal energy system and enhance your available energy. It seems at the moment you are overtaxing your resources. See here for NEW:

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

It seems that the projection reflex itself helps to build the energy body as well, so your initial exhaustion might lessen, as with any "workout".

Take good care, and welcome to the site (it seems I have missed the "initial rush" in the "New Member" section ).
    Oliver

Pat Guest

Feeling sick

Thanks for the quick reply, what you say makes sense maybe if I step up the energy work this will improve the problem, I'll let you know how I get on