Howdy-doody.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar to what I have been experiencing lately. I started practicing NEW about a month ago.

I usually spend about 15-20 minutes a day focusing on my subtle energy in my hands and feet, and on some days I spend time meditating and doing little bits of trance work here and there. When I work in a meditative state I am able to create some strong sensations throughout my energy body, but I have noticed some blockages in my arms and in my knees. I am currently working those kinks out, but in the last week I have experienced some physical pain in those areas. I'm wondering if it's coincidence or if it is some sort of physical side effect. The pain has been similar in both areas and will only last for a few hours when it presents itself. I feel it in the backs of my knees as though I was stretching down to touch my toes, and in my elbows it kinda feels like tendonitis (or some other sort of inflammation). I noticed in my elbows that I can trace it up my arm into a nerve cluster in my armpit. The pain is subtle, but annoying. Anyone else ever had this kind of thing happen? Or do I need to just drink more water and stretch more often?