Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Rope Technique

PMaragh Guest

The Rope Technique

i tried rope technique and started to feel the vibrations in my body as i climbed the imaginery rope, but it only lasts a few seconds the vibrations then they go, it's something to do with my technique i know it is. Has anybody got any tips for me for the rope technique please.

Blog Entries
    Hello, PMaragh.

The "Ask Robert" forum is only for questions that have not been answered before or by others, members don't reply there. Why not post your question in a fitting public forum like "OBE Forum"?

Perhaps you were excited about your vibrations finally happening? Or you refocused on your body and did break the vibrations? Or you unconsciously projected and your non-OBE memory prevailed? Or your energy body is not developed enough to sustain more than a short burst yet. Then try NEW work to improve on that.

See in AD-Pedia as well - Mind/Body split and NEW tutorials.

Welcome to the site!
    Oliver
    Looking for assistance in sorting things out in your life? My intuitive friend Robyn can help. http://intuitivebalance.weebly.com/

My blog: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?1595-Korpo

Blog Entries

Re: The Rope Technique

Quote Originally Posted by PMaragh
    i tried rope technique and started to feel the vibrations in my body as i climbed the imaginery rope, but it only lasts a few seconds the vibrations then they go, it's something to do with my technique i know it is. Has anybody got any tips for me for the rope technique please.
    This sounds like you were using rope to enter into trance. Rope is an exit technique- you should use it after being in trance, and close to projection. If you use it to attain trance, you are training your body to trance out, and not get out.
    There are very many types of trance techniques- elevator, air balloon, leaf falling down, feather falling down. These should be used before trying rope.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

yhorke Guest
    Wow, that is exactly what I needed to know.

ROPE when you're feeling exit symptoms. DO NOT ROPE to achieve exit symptoms.

Curiously, at http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...t-5-Using-ROPE Robert Bruce asserts:

This is a complete projection method in itself, if you have good powers of concentration. I suggest beginners concentrate solely on this method until they have more experience. This projection method will give you a normal Astral projection. The duration of this projection, in real time, will depend on the level of chakra development and energy flow you have attained.
    Further instructions and explanations (from RB) reinforces this quote.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Blog Entries

Yes, and it does work -as an experiment I've done it from waking to produce vibes because it can- but: when I did it it took me an hour of pulling on the rope before even getting the vibes. By the time I had any exit symptoms, my 'astral' arms were so tired and the exit sensations were so dramatic and heavy, that I thought I was going to pass out from exhaustion. I did exit, but I was just too exhausted to do anything worthwhile, and I ended up investigating my own physical body (the chakras, etc.)
    If you read Robert's latest writings, you will see that he now has two rope methods: One to induce trance -the rope being how you go down into the bottom of the mental distance
    And the exit method where you climb up.
    Robert is better at doing the rope and can climb out more quickly, but I believe I'm more representative of the 'average projector'. IMO.

¡Hi, CFT..!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Robert is better at doing the rope and can climb out more quickly, but I believe I'm more representative of the 'average projector'. IMO.
    Yes, main reason is RB has much more experience than anyone, specially done his capabilities related to sustain robust altered states.

For my case, I've reached to conclusion that ROPE is difficult in reason of:

1 - I must to avoid "to drag" rope instead of "to climb" rope.

If I drag, then rope accumulates onto my chest and don't make (lineal) advances along rope.

Althought I didn't projected to date, I've discovered symptoms at middle chest (those that Robert advices to induce done proper mind attitude tuning) can be triggered by "testing" if rope is firmly attached to ceiling, simply by mental rehearse essay of static tension of set fist(rope firmly grasped by hand)+wrist+forearm+arm+shoulder, fixing initial spatial coordinates of fist (done reliable knots [fixed and spaced one from another by about 12 cm] along the rope, wich tactil sensation I'm able of to imagine)

2 - I must to consider rope as of infinite length. Otherwise, if I think rope is firmly fixed to ceiling, length of steps (although set to a minimun, i.e.: hand over hand, with hands of about 12 centimeters width) soon reach extreme of rope.

So, I must to forget the assumption that lineal dimension at astral is the same than at physical, otherwise 100 steps after beginning climbing, distance would be of about 12 meters (= 100step*12cm/step), leading this us to despair and failure feeling.

May be, to consider this affaire with so much details could counteract with success and therefore lead to failure, but assimilation to a real situation (I think) is base of ROPE resource.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 5th October 2015 at 01:33 PM.

Blog Entries

I have had this happen also, the 'pooling' of the rope. I fixed this by physically attempting to climb a rope. It is so difficult that it leaves an impression, the feel (as in pain) of the tight rope in my hands and the heft of my body as I attempt to hoist it up is enough to help with the actual technique. If you have access to a rope or something similar try it, and memorize the feeling of weight and feel.

IMO, the force we have to fight (when attempting to project) is not weight but that wich maintains projectable double (pd) and physical body (pb) forming an unity, avoiding the cognitive feedback loop that RB qualifies as potentially mortal (i.e.: pb being conscious of pd (this last one being conscious of pb (wich is conscious of pd, (being conscious of pb, and so on...))))

Then ROPE is a trick in order to assure attention focus of pd far from pb avoiding to trigger the start of such mortal loop.

The weight of used ROPE can be overlooked assuming it is negligible as silver cord (the link between spirit and physical body) is; besides its infinite extensibility and unbreakness.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 5th October 2015 at 09:52 PM.

From trance state and parallel to execution of tactile imagination routine a nonspoken affirmation like "Estoy separándome de mi cuerpo físico" could improve effectiveness of projection attempt by ROPE (or anything else) technique.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast