Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: should I stop?

Shannanigans Guest

should I stop?

I finished day 7 on Friday, then I had to quit because I was exhausted. I felt totally burnt out on Friday, like I couldn't do another day....I went to bed without doing anything...and I slept for 12 hours

I felt like I was really coming along, and then I felt drained. Now I am refreshed because I had a good sleep-ful weekend.

Should I begin part 2 now, or should I start over again? If I start over again will the same energy depletion happen? Some advice please

Blog Entries
    I think you should keep going where you were. If you had stopped for a month, then I would (maybe) say something diff. But where you are right now, it's perfectly ok to take a day off now and then and continue where you are.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Shannanigans Guest
    Ok great...I will continue on

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    No probs.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hasalameth Guest
    Not to alarm anyone, but I dropped the whole program at day 5. I think I overdid it energetically somehow, either by the chakra work or just working too hard, and now I have superficial damage on my chest area energy channels...

As they say in the book it's healthy to take a day off once in a while, in order to let your body adapt to the new, bigger energy lines, and really cement them into your body. I think you'll find that it will be way easier once you've rested. Good Luck!

BriMercer Guest
    Initial growing pains like this are to be expected when starting energy work. Look at it as progress.

Take care,

Brian

Shannanigans Guest
    Thank you
    I did end up restarting, and only in order to become familiar with the energy work so I ddin't have to keep referring to the book

No tiredness this time

Blog Entries
    It could quite possibly be that you hit and resolved a big blockage. That can be exhausting. It should usually be accompanied with better progress after rest & recovery.

I already bored you with this before, but humour me once again: There is a comfort zone. Exceed it, and you will need rest & recovery. Stay within it, and everything will progress much more continuously.

About the "damaged energy lines" from h. - I believe the opposite is the case. Removing of blockage of these lines is taking place, not doing damage. They do not so much "clog", but "unblock", IMO.

Oliver

Shannanigans Guest
    I agree with you 100% about knowing your comfort zone
    When I took a break, my dreams stayed vivid and I remembered them all but I didn't do any energy work

Now, I will do one day a few times before moving on if I feel the need.
    I think when I first started I was a little too anxious to AP and maybe rushed a bit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannanigans
    I think when I first started I was a little too anxious to AP and maybe rushed a bit
    Everybody does - see a recent post by Tempest where she overdid NEW to a degree she hit Samadhi. Unprepared.

Good you recognise this yourself - this eagerness could lead to damage, though some eagerness is prerequisite. Damn, all these fine lines to walk.

Oliver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast