Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Need some help with the last hurdle to full projection.

gothpyre Guest
    I simply love Monroes Gateway series. Nothing has worked as well for me as focus 10 did. I also have great success in breathing in thinking of 10 then out 10. I admit I have not made it past focus 10(meaning I have not listened past focus 10). I got such good results inducing the state on my own after listening only 2 times I wanted to try to project on my own without going farther in to the tapes. Should I go on with the tapes or keep trying on my own. Also the astral noise is crazy its like thousands of people talking at one all yelling at each other and arguing. I don't have a problem getting past the astral noise but the racing heart is still my biggest hurdle. DO you think going farther in the tapes will help or should I just push through on my own.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, I don't like the sound of "pushing". Be gentle with yourself.

I do not know about the voices - these things are different for everyone, and maybe you are tuning into a mind-frequency a lot of people's consciousnesses work on? Monroe called it the M-Band I think, and for the time being, I would just ignore that.

There's actually no harm continuing with the exercises, especially for projection. I personally found that Focus 12 felt "looser" than Focus 10, so you don't have to "push". I think Focus 12 actually can make it quite easy to enter the "2nd body state", so an exit should be easier then.

There's nothing to worry about trying out the later tapes. The worst thing that can happen is nothing. I tried around with Focus 10-15 and nothing bad happened at all, though results were a bit "wobbly". You can actually compare notes then for the different states and look what differences you find. It can help in understanding Focus 10 better. It takes quite some training to reproduce Focus 15 without the signal, I'd assume, as my grip on it was shaky even with the signal.

There's nothing to lose in "peeking ahead", except if you have not bought the further Gateway Waves yet - Focus 12 is a pretty good thing, and as I said - the worst thing that can happen is nothing at all.

Good progress!
    Oliver

gothpyre Guest
    I got the whole gateway series I think there a lot of them. Could the thousand of voices talking at one thing have something to do with me being an empath. Maybe I am just experiencing the same way I would if I were in a full stadium and I feel all the emotion of the people there all at once(its an experience that cant be explained unless you are an empath so I won't try, but if you are an empath then you know how overwhelming"big understatement" it is). Its just a thought but it did not bother me to much. I am a visual and sensing type person so sound does not affect me the same way as others I suppose. The throbing heart chakra is my only real hurdle but I am getting used to it little by little.

yhorke Guest
    Hmm... this thread has helped me a little bit.

Thank you for posting, guys and gals.

I'm having the same problem (as I'm sure many many are having also, possibly right at this moment), only I have not had any past with panic attacks.

I sway, I drift, a computer screen or something random pops into my sight and pops out again, and I snap into a very deep buzzing.

I sway about for a few minutes there, then try my best to pull off the ROPE technique. It's difficult to accomplish, but when I do, I immediately start buzzing, my heart beats louder, my hearing goes dull, and my vision seems to open up beneath my eyelids.

I say in my head GO! GO! GO! and imagine a person at the edge of my bed beckoning me to go with them. I become disoriented for a few seconds, then I come to. My heart beats more quiet, the vibrations cease, and I go back into trance.

It's a huge bummer. I may be trying to ROPE too early. Swaying up and down, left and right, works well though.

Any tips you guys can give me to help me get over the proverbial hump?

gothpyre Guest
    I'm so glad I'm not alone with this problem. I started this thread in hopes that I and others with panic attacks could get help. I'm hopeing someone with our problem got over this and can help us.

yhorke Guest
    well, i've certainly never had a panic attack before.

i just need help with timing and techniques. tonight was the closest i've ever come before

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yhorke
    Hmm... this thread has helped me a little bit.

Thank you for posting, guys and gals.

I'm having the same problem (as I'm sure many many are having also, possibly right at this moment), only I have not had any past with panic attacks.

I sway, I drift, a computer screen or something random pops into my sight and pops out again, and I snap into a very deep buzzing.

I sway about for a few minutes there, then try my best to pull off the ROPE technique. It's difficult to accomplish, but when I do, I immediately start buzzing, my heart beats louder, my hearing goes dull, and my vision seems to open up beneath my eyelids.

I say in my head GO! GO! GO! and imagine a person at the edge of my bed beckoning me to go with them. I become disoriented for a few seconds, then I come to. My heart beats more quiet, the vibrations cease, and I go back into trance.

It's a huge bummer. I may be trying to ROPE too early. Swaying up and down, left and right, works well though.

Any tips you guys can give me to help me get over the proverbial hump?
    I feel if you are swaying already rope is not necessary- when you hear the buzz and are swaying try to 'throw yourself' in the direction of the sway- like catching a wave. The swaying indicates to me you're already loose, and just need that 'little push' out.
    Rope is very good at externalizing your energy body, but if tried repeatedly with no results, you can get used to 'not going out' with it- then I recommend a more dynamic approach, taking advantage of your 'looseness'- like swaying, rocking, or just imagining you're jumping in a pool or catching a wave- something that takes your attention far ahead of where your body is.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

yhorke Guest
    So would you recommend, while I'm feeling the swaying, I use the water ski technique?

EDIT: Your answer to that was already in your last post. My fault.

star Guest
    I nearly had a fit the last time I almost conciously projected. Really, that must be what death feels like. I loved it, the paralysis and the feeling of my "spirit" (Ethric copy) leaving my body. Had I not been paralized I would have sat straight up in bed and screamed like a girl!

We can over come our difficulties though. It just takes repeated approaches sometimes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5