Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Need some help with the last hurdle to full projection.

gothpyre Guest

Need some help with the last hurdle to full projection.

I have been trying to project consciously for 5 years(not in a row just on and off). As of late I have been serious for the first time since I started. I have been using Robert Monroe's gateway tapes for a while. Anyways I learned the focus 10 from Robert Monroe and I learned most of the other things from Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. I was so close to projecting I have all the parts down, the deep physical relaxation, the clear mind, the trace techniques, and even the exit techniques. Well I relaxed used focus 10 technique road the escalator down to go deeper into trace. When fully in trace I started to pull the rope and after a few seconds I started to separate from my physical body I felt myself going up and heard a rushing sound. Then my problem started, my heart chakra start to throb really fast. I tried hard to ignore it but it got to be to much so I stopped. My physical heart was also racing. I am not sure if it was the excitement or what that made my heart race. Normally this would not be a problem but I get panic attacks sometimes and that is one of the symptoms so it worried me a little. I know it is a normal exit sensation but my physical heart racing is kind of a problem for me though it did not scare me as it normally does. Though it was enough for me to stop. I'm so close to projecting so can someone please help me, any suggestions are welcome. Thank in advance

Blog Entries
    Gothpyre,

The panic attack history makes it challenging. You've reached the common stage of fear challenge and it's really a matter of persisting.

If it helps, many of us have had that experience and survived it.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

gothpyre Guest
    It wasn't fear for once I stayed calm and tried to work through it. It was just so unconformable it was borderline painfull. I know I can't be the first person to have panic attacks and try to project. By the way my panic attacks are completely random and have know real cause(a rare type). I don't get panic attacks when I am afraid they just come and go randomly. I didn't have a panic attack during the projection attempt. I just want to know the cause of my physical heart racing with my heart chakra and what to do about it.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to misunderstand. Was your physical heart actually racing, are you sure?

If you're sure it was, and fear wasn't the issue then you may need a check up with your doctor.
    Williams)

gothpyre Guest
    Yes I checked my pulse. It wasn't as fast as I thought but It was throbbing and defiantly increased in speed.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I thought I should add a post rather than edit that one, you got back real fast

I've had a few panic attacks. One was in Fiji. There was something about the room we were staying in. Soon after I got there, I became overwhelmed and had to open the door and look at the moon. As soon as I did that, my husband basically joined me and said he was having a panic attack.

The other times I was staying at my sister's. I'd wake up in a panic and find my eldest son standing at my bed saying that he felt all weird and wrong. Back home in another state, I fell asleep trying to project to my sister's and that was the only other time I woke up in a panic.

Panic attacks would make an interesting thread, I think.
    Williams)

gothpyre Guest
    From what I know about panic attacks, they are emotional problems that have physical manifestations. They can be a sense of panic or terror, physical pain in different parts of the body, or muscle spasms(I get a combo of them all). I have only had a couple full blown panic attacks mostly just the random pains. I still don't know if what happened when I tried to project had anything to do with panic attacks. I just want to know what to do so I can finally project. I am so close Ive mastered physical relaxation, and mental clarity. I know the techniques to go into trance(that work for me), so all thats left is to go over this last hurdle. So if you can think of anything to help please do. Thanks for replying to quick.

Blog Entries
    Could it have been and energy blockage?
    Williams)

gothpyre Guest
    This just happened 2 hours ago so I want to try to project again as soon as possible. So I am just going to hang around here for a while and hopefully get some help so I can project again.

gothpyre Guest
    The thought came to mind but I have never had an energy blockage show up so strongly. I get some cobwebs but nothing as dramatic as this or as physical. I know physically my heart is strong and healthy(I was checked out by a doctor).

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast