Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Need some help with the last hurdle to full projection.

Blog Entries
    It won't stop you, if anything, it's a marker that your energy body is 'dislocating' from your physical body. In traditional circles, the explanation would be that your heart chakra is generating your astral body or you're getting out of that chakra. Whatever the explanation is, sometimes the heart chakra is involved, and sometimes the vibrations are concentrated in other places, or the exit doesn't involve them.

ps. When I said 'fear/apprehension', in your case I meant 'stopping to wonder if you're having a panic attack' and missing the exit opportunity. (I should have used 'distraction').
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

gothpyre Guest
    So what your saying is that my heart chakra is affecting my physical body and to project I just need to ride it out(so to speak) till Im fully projected.

Blog Entries
    Yep.

I'm empathic, or extremely "sensitive" as well. Some people are just more aware and sensitive of sensations. I had the same problem in the beginning, I would get excited knowing I was close to an exit and not only would my excitement manifest physically ( increased heartbeat/blood pressure, etc ) but I would let my excitement and awareness of physical reactions distract me and I'd "abort" the exit.

I would suggest two approaches, you can learn to see it as a sign that exit is about to occur, but condition yourself NOT to have the excitement, or emotional response to exit sensations, or you can convince yourself that it's heart chakra activity and go on with the exit rather than stopping and checking your heart rate. I have done the same, and my heart rate was only slightly elevated. The thing about being in a trance is, while it can have dissociative effects at the same time it amplifies all your physical senses so things (even your heartbeat) seem more intense.

One other thing, although it's best to avoid becoming dependent on environmental variables, is you can play some relaxing, repetitive music that doesn't distract you. Usually this music will be enough to distract you slightly from physical sensations, when you're trancing in silence it is easy to focus on and be distracted physical sensations.

Are you positive you're completely relaxed, especially in your torso? I would suggest during whatever relaxation technique you use, you emphasize and go over the solar plexus area and make sure you're relaxing your chest completely.

It's important that you overcome the way you react to the sensation early on, or you may ingrain the abort response to exit sensations and it will become harder for you to overcome. If it's not a matter of fear then it's a matter of mental discipline, in not letting your intent of projection be distracted by anything.

gothpyre Guest
    I used music in the past but in Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics he said to stay away from music as it is a crutch. I use Robert Monroes focus 10 to do my physical relaxation, but I will work on relaxing even more. Maybe it was my increased sensitivity that caused me to become more aware of my heart beat, and it seemed it was ponding when infact it may just be more noticable to the trance state. I will try again and see how it goes. Thanks for your help.

I agree. Newbies often begin with guided meditations which are narrated all the way through . This is fine if it is necessary to begin . Later, soft music is used to conclude a guided meditation instead .

The teacher will begin a guided meditation take the student to a core image either in imagination or in mystic projection to actually attain the realm . When the students are there the teacher will put on soft new age style music .
    Then music alone is used but perhaps there is a voiceover at the very beginning . But eventually , silent meditation is learned and it is much more effective .

So if a student can eliminate the need for music early on they can progress faster . If it does not work , fall back to music . Sound does help to relax and sound can be used to increase vibration . 3 aumms , mantras , crystal bowl waves and Tibetan Singing Bowls can be very effective when followed by silent meditation .

When the vibration is increased , then the projection is easier .

When possible try to meditate in a group . At the end of the meditation , each person gives off what they see and feel in a round robin fashion . If you can learn to enter a meditative trance and attain the projection but concurrently bi locate consciousness , you will be able to see where the subtle body has projected and use your physical body to describe what you sense there . Then in a seminar fashion each member of the circle gives off what they see . In this way you can project together and share .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Tibetan Singing Bowls are awesome. I also wanted to mention, that music can sometimes be too distracting for some people. A better way to distract your senses during "silent" meditation might be to use white noise, like a tv with the volume turned down on low tuned to a channel with static, or the sound of a fan. This might work better for some people than music, which can be more distracting, while white noise tends to soothe the senses rather than excite them.

Blog Entries
    I like white noise & static. I find it soothing. It sort of reminds me of the sound of the shower going.

gothpyre Guest
    I like the sound of Hemi-Sync not just for its aid in synchronizing hemispheres but I just like the sound of it. I still try to stay away from it its a bit to easy to get reliant on it and I don't want that to happen.

Blog Entries
    gothpyre, you do not need to fear getting reliant on hemi-sync, at least not if you work at it like I did.

First you induce a Focus with hemi-sync. You reproduce it some times, entraining your brain finding that state again with the cues (=counting) given. This is a self-hypnosis thing. Then you start training using the cues only (=counting yourself into Focus 10 without headphones on) to reproduce the states. Over time it works quite well.

Hemi-sync is an entrainment tool - you can take what you learn there and remove the need for the signal. It does not induce the experience alone, it guides you on inducing it, and you can do that on your own. It's both a signpost and an "example" of what to expect. I found it very helpful.

Oliver

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast