Thread: RE: John Lear/Moonbases

FrancoNoonan Guest

RE: John Lear/Moonbases

Hi Bruce,

I know this is way off topic, but I listened to you during the interview with Whitley Strieber where you confirmed the presence of alien bases on the moon; as you had seen them while out of body.

I have just listened to an interview with John Lear (a friend of Whitley's) and he spoke of the moon having not only bases but a sizeable population with an atmosphere that a human could survive on with no need of a suit,(he did state that you would need to go through a decompression stage beforehand) that the sky is blue & not black as stated and that the American government are fully aware of this and so on.

Now, as wild as this may seem my question is this: During your time out of body, in particular when you seen the moon bases, have you seen anthing that would support these claims or similar?

Thanks for your time, & I enjoyed the Dreamland interviews.

Franco Noonan

Re: RE: John Lear/Moonbases

G'day,

Times I have been to the moon during astral projection, it looks pretty much like you would think, an airless and dusty moonscape.

There are small areas that are shielded, that have some kind of atmosphere, but most of what is on the moon in the sense of population is below ground.

I have never investigated this beyond noting it in passing, as I tend to mind my own business where possible. This is particularly wise when you encounter ET stuff, as they are fairly active in the real time zone.

Nuff Sed

Robert