Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Take an empathy quizz

Sweetie Guest
    10/10
    and
    90% Judge Empath

Here's me

You scored as a Healer
    You are a Healer Empath. You take in the energy of others and transmute it. You trigger transformation in others and free trapped energy. You are capable of great healing abilities. You walk between the worlds and bring waves of healing energy with your presence.

Healer 95%, Traveler 85% , Universal 80%, Precog 80%, Artist 75% , Judge 70% , Fallen Angel 65%, Shaman 60%

jtowson Guest
    You scored as a Artist
    You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky. (from the "Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)
    Artist 85%
    Universal 85%
    Fallen Angel 80%
    Judge 80%
    Shaman 70%
    Traveler 65%
    Healer 65%
    Precog 45%

Hmm... I seem to be the only artist on this thread...
    Except for maybe Tempestinateapot... But, she seems to disagree...

Re: Take an empathy quizz

You Scored as Precog
    You are a Precog Empath. You are a visionary & a human thermostat. You can predict outcomes and see where paths may lead. You are a good scout and a guide to others. Be careful of your dreams. Your sight penetrates the veil that hides the truth from mankind. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Precog 90%
    Judge 85%
    Shaman 85%
    Universal 70%
    Healer 65%
    Artist 60%
    Fallen Angel 60%
    Traveler 45%

Hm, I can agree with this summary somewhat. "Predicting outcomes and seeing where paths may lead"-that's a great big yes. And I am very, very good at telling the truth from a lie. But, I still have a great deal to learn about myself, so who knows?

Blog Entries

Interesting how one changes with time. The very first time I took it I was 'whitelighter'. Then in the beginning of this thread I was 'shaman'. Now I'm 'judge'. Don't know what that says about my evolution (if there is such a thing) but here it is.
    You Scored as Judge -You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander (at the website mentioned).

Judge 100%
    Shaman 95%
    Universal 85%
    Traveler 80%
    Precog 75%
    Artist 75%
    Fallen Angel 70%
    Healer 60%
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th May 2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Horrible formatting
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

No surprise here

You Scored as Artist

You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky. (from the "Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Artist 100%
    Healer 100%
    Fallen Angel 95%
    Judge 95%
    Universal 90%
    Traveler 90%
    Precog 80%
    Shaman 75%
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

7. Re: Take an empathy quizz

You Scored as Fallen AngelYou are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again. (from the Book of Storms at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

Fallen Angel
    100%
    Judge
    95%
    Traveler
    90%
    Precog
    85%
    Artist
    85%
    Shaman
    85%
    Universal
    70%
    Healer
    70%

That's fair. I really don't know what I'm doing yet, and that's fine. Time and time again, I've found that I've been trying to fix myself into one position, which always crumbles when another realization comes which challenges previous beliefs. It's funny, even though I can look back now and laugh at myself in the past, I'll be continuing to do that throughout my life...

I´d like to take this quizz but the link does not work, I try to join but nothing happens?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hey, CFT, I got Judge, too. Surprise!

You Scored as Judge

You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games.

Judge 95%
    Artist 90%
    Universal 85%
    Traveler 85%
    Precog 85%
    Fallen Angel 80%
    Healer 65%
    Shaman 40%

Some of the answers are hard to answer, though, because while I know how they probably meant it, I would mean it in a different way.

And with some of them... well, I MIGHT be affected by the emotions of others all the time if I allowed it, but I don't. I keep up pretty good psychic shielding at all times, precisely because I am so acutely empathic. If I were to walk around allowed myself to be bombarded by other people's emotions all the time I would have answered some of the questions differently, so I had to decide how to answer based on my knowledge of shielding and what it's like to be with or without it.

But I seem to have scored fairly high in a lot of those. The other test told me I was a natural born empath. Wow. Really. Okay, then. Tell me something that I (and everyone who knows me) didn't know....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

IA, Try again without joining. Just go straight to the questions.

Did the quiz.

Scored as a Shamanic Empath.
    You are at one with nature and can speak with animal and plant life. Your powers come from the sun and moon and the elements.
    The weather moves with your mind and all of nature is at your beck and call.

Shaman 85%
    Precog 75%
    Artist. 75%
    Healer. 70%
    Universal 65%
    Traveler 35%
    Fallen Angel 15%

Co- incidence the conversation last night with Richard about my treasured plants. Dropped a baby cucumber plant on its head yesterday from the pot to a hard floor. Apologised so much and packed it back up in bed .( soil) Think it's forgiven me . It looks fine today. But NO I do not hug trees.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast