Well, I went to the bookstore on Saturday. Picked up some books for my husband, then for myself I got MAP, PPSD both by Robert Bruce, I got a Mom Organizer for 2006 and I also reserved a copy of Quantum Touch by Richard Gordon that should arrive this week.

I'm on day 2 of MAP. I like the idea of the MAP program for 90 days. I hope that I can stick with it. My plan is to finish it by 2006. I'm reading PPSD also and I printed the NEW book from the CD that came with my MAP book.

I'm curious to find out how AP is similar or different from shamanic journeying. I've been shamanic journeying for several years now. I also plan to pick up Robert's book AP for more reading.

Interestingly, yesterday I felt like I was getting ill. I felt like I was coming down with the flu. I had no appetite most of the day, but if I forced myself to eat, I would find that I had a healthy appetite. I was tired without being sleepy, achy and crampy but a shower didn't seem to help. Hopefully whatever it is, is now gone.

Dragon's Daughter