Thread: Does Adderall have any effect on astral projection?

Oddnet Guest

Does Adderall have any effect on astral projection?

Hi. One of the side affects for taking Adderall makes it hard for someone to fall asleep while it is still in their system. I was wondering if this would help or make it harder for someone to astral project. Would it help keep the mind awake and in trance while the body falls asleep or would the body both have trouble falling asleep and keep the mind from going into trance?

note: Adderall is typically used for helping people concentrate...this might help with people trying to meditate...

i've herd that taking medication can mess things up when you try to astral project...

thanks, Oddnet

Blog Entries
    Meditation is about learning to concentrate by themselves, not a medication "doing it for them".

Have you been prescribed Adderall, Oddnet?

Oliver

Oddnet Guest
    Hi. Yes I was prescribed Adderall for ADD inattentive type. I was wondering what kind of problems it might cause and if there were any positives to look at. The medication lasts for about 10 hours so I could just work around that for meditating.

tell me what you think
    -oddnet

Blog Entries
    IMO it should not hurt to take up a meditation practise to learn calm your mind and to concentrate. This might help making Adderall medication unnecessary over time - in accordance with your physician.

Meditation and grounded energy work can relieve the nervous system of many stresses and calm you down - this might help in battling ADD as well in getting to sleep better.

Oliver