Thread: Something I've tried and will work on again

Arise Guest

Something I've tried and will work on again

Begin by doing some relaxing breathing techniques.. Now go over your whole day, everything you've done in reverse, then when you get to where you have woken up let it all go and calm your mind...

Example: I have begun breathing techs. I put on my pajamas. I took a shower. I made dinner. I cleaned my house. I got home from work. ETC ETC.

This works really well for inducing lucid dreams and remembering dreams...

Blog Entries
    I did this years ago as a technique to reduce stress (the theory behind it years ago was that 'unwinding' the day would save you 'having to do it unconsciously' and somehow aid in stress reduction. I don't know if it helped with lucid dreaming but it was a good technique to go to sleep fast for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Arise Guest
    Yeah thats it... I think it was for mostly dream recall if I remember correctly

You wake up and don't think of anything except what you thought of the night before and it is supposed to make it easier to remember your dreams ... Thank you for correcting me

Pneumaphor Guest
    This is interesting! Two geniuses that I can think of right off the bat that did similar things are Benjamin Franklin and Mohandas (Mahatma) Ghandi. Ben kept a checklist of 10+ principles to uphold and would check off each one every night before bed, interestingly to only sleep for three or four hours a night! Maybe he did his Unconscious' job and therefore required less sleep. I'm on a weak limb huh? Well, Ghandi balanced his personal books every night, without fail. Both exercises would involve replaying the day. I feel that I should probably give this more attention. Thanks, Arise!

Arise Guest
    That is interesting to know and you are Quite welcome

sleeper Guest
    Those are great tips arise, plus, your avatar is awesome.