Thread: Dimension overlap dream?

sono Guest

Dimension overlap dream?

Last night I went to bed with the request in my mind that I be taught something - anything new! I had a very vivid dream about an odd TV screen, with "layers" of simultaneously broadcast pictures - a scrambled hotch-potch of moving colours, & a voice explained it to me as an example of "crossed dimensions and overlap" - found it very intriguing!
    Then this morning a googled around as usual & came across the new-to-me Burlington UFO & Paranormal site, where exactly this subject is discussed. . . !coincidence?!

Blog Entries
    This link?

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/burlington_ufo_center

More information please, Sono.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

sono Guest
    Yes, that's the one though I didn't enter through the page that your link leads directly to -I started out on the Research link & meandered around from there

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Sono.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Beekeeper's link leads to a page with > 50 links.

Sono, can you give us a more specific link?

(if you are not permitted yet due to lack of posts PM me and I will post it)

-------------------------

There are many ways to look across dimensions. I'm not sure why this aspect is not discussed much in OBE groups. Perhaps the view is too overwhelming???
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

sono Guest
    Let's see if I can post the direct link: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/multiverses5b.html

sono Guest
    Aha, I see it posted - so here's another link : http://burlingtonnews.net/intradimensionalphotos.html
    I found a lot of interesting items on this site - hope you do, too!

I don't see anything 'across dimensions'. They appear to be images of various energetic bodies appearing in normal scenes (similar to the claims on the captions). I can't tell if they are real of course.

Looking across or though dimensions are whole other things. There you can get stack of images as if viewing through a stack of photos. It those cases the entire landscape is visible, not just the beings. Sometimes it appears as looking transverse along the edge of a stack of CD Jewel cases.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

sono Guest
    Oh, yes . . . that makes sense; I didn't think of that! Thanks! So there goes my "co-incidence". . .