Thread: Nervous system

MrCrayon01 Guest

Nervous system

I am on day 5 of the MAP program, although I have done some energy work in the past. I have noticed lately that when I work on the soles of my feet that I will feel other spots of my body being activated. For instance I was doing a general brushing exercise on the sole of my right foot and when I got to my arch I would feel a shock of energy in my right bicep. Also, my legs would feel "tingly" as though they were being activated also even though I was only focusing on my feet. Is this experience due to the interconnectivity of my nervous system? Has this happened with anyone else?

Blog Entries
    It does happen- I don't want to say 'it's fairly common' but it probably is. It could be said to be because of the interconnectivity of the nervous system, because of the interconnectivity of energy pathways, or of the endorphin pathways that have been found throughout the body, take your pick- or all of the above, since IMO all of them are different expressions of interconnectivity in the human body. (I can't believe I wrote that three times!)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.